Seifuku auditions?

koreansouljah

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have only one night in Tokyo so I need to plan this out. I'm interested in a 3P with the Seifuku auditions chain of shops (http://jk-shibuya.jp/). I only found one review on this site (https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/seifuku-auditions-akiba-nana.13685/).

I asked one of them questions via LINE but seems like the guy will ignore me as long as I'm not looking to book an appointment this very day but he did mention that foreigners are okay.

1. Love hotels: do you have to pay extra for 3P? According to some guy on Chiebukuro, it's 50% extra, and they enforce this via security cameras, however, during my last stay, I had 3P with JFF at a Gotanda Love Hotel and I don't remember paying extra (the girls entered separately so maybe they were really sneaky?). According to Google, Rental Rooms are a no-go for 3P.

2. オプションは合計100種類以上!ここに書いていないものもあります!One of the shops says this, which means there are unwritten options. Does anyone know what these options are/how much they are?

3. Shibuya has an option for microbikini and another for microbikini plus. Does anyone know the difference?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
1. Love hotels: do you have to pay extra for 3P? According to some guy on Chiebukuro, it's 50% extra, and they enforce this via security cameras, however, during my last stay, I had 3P with JFF at a Gotanda Love Hotel and I don't remember paying extra (the girls entered separately so maybe they were really sneaky?). According to Google, Rental Rooms are a no-go for 3P.
Some yes, some no. Some you can enter as a couple and have the 3rd follow behind without much issue.

2. オプションは合計100種類以上!ここに書いていないものもあります!One of the shops says this, which means there are unwritten options. Does anyone know what these options are/how much they are?
No idea and I bet this changes on per client and/or per day basis. There's no way to confirm what may or may not be available and what the cost is.

3. Shibuya has an option for microbikini and another for microbikini plus. Does anyone know the difference?
Not entirely sure what that means... what page has that option? I found some diary pages with specials including the マイクロビキニ but I didn't see マイクロビキニプラス --

Sorry, I mis-recalled. It's ぬるぬるローション風呂 and ぬるぬるローション風呂 プラス. It's on this page:

http://jk-shibuya.jp/オプション/

Ok thanks...
So, nuru lotion bath and nuru lotion bath plus, will check it out. My initial thought is that one is longer than the other, but it's really unclear. Although, one option says with swimsuit and reservation required while the other doesn't have the same comments. 少し紛らわしい~

Seifuku auditions is very grey area, you may or may not get sexual options depending on the girl. If you only have 1 night in tokyo, why dont you go for something "guaranteed" such as JK style?
If you want clues on which girl gives sexual options read the 2chan forums.
Also i dont think they offer 3P course. All the girls are too amateur to do that lol

That's weird...why would they put 3P up on their options page if they don't offer it?

Well I'm not necessarily looking for a place that gives sexual options. I just wanted to try this place out regardless of whether sexual options were provided. If I'm not satisfied, I can always hit up another place afterward. Actually, I'm building an ordered list of places I should try out and JK Style and its sibling shops are most likely also going on that list.

Where on the website does it say 3P?

If you're not necessarily after sexual options then this is the shop for you, because you shouldnt try it thinking that you're guaranteed to get something

3Pコース is the last option here (and yes, I understand that it's still not guaranteed due to availability of foreigner-friendly staff at the time).

I'm a person who likes variety (hence the preference for 3P+ over 2P) and I've already tried soaplands, JFF, Asian Mystique, and Strawberry Jam and I'm looking for something new now, which is why I'm okay with a place that doesn't guarantee some of the services I received in those previous places.

I was listening to some music recently and something that I listened to just before my first soapland experience at Landmark came up and made me recall that time. Because of this nostalgic music, my mind has been changed and I long for that Yoshiwara experience again, everything from taking the train to Minowa, getting driven to the shop as the sun was going down, and wondering whether I'd be turned away due to my Japanese. I think it'll be a soapland for me again this time.

I was listening to some music recently and something that I listened to just before my first soapland experience at Landmark came up and made me recall that time. Because of this nostalgic music, my mind has been changed and I long for that Yoshiwara experience again, everything from taking the train to Minowa, getting driven to the shop as the sun was going down, and wondering whether I'd be turned away due to my Japanese. I think it'll be a soapland for me again this time.

Sounds lame, but I gotta figure out a way to get the cab ride to and fro, yoshiwara, having no Japanese ability.

Yeah, I can see that being difficult. They've always coordinated that with me on the phone in Japanese so I don't know how I would have gotten the ride there without being able to communicate with them. For the ride back, I don't see that as a problem since there's less coordination needed; you could probably convince them by saying the word "taxi" (which is roughly the same in Japanese) and the name of the station, maybe.

There was a foreigner-friendly shop mentioned in the big Yoshiwara thread called Sweet Kiss with an English website. I don't know if they speak English though and I don't think there are any reviews for that place here, but I'm thinking of going there and will report back if I do. Landmark is quite expensive at 77,000 per girl which is pretty significant so I need to start finding some cheaper options like Sweet Kiss.

Sounds lame, but I gotta figure out a way to get the cab ride to and fro, yoshiwara, having no Japanese ability.

There's taxis outside every major station and most not-so-major ones as well. You can either write down the address you want to go to and give it to the taxi driver (both ways) or even pull it up on your phone and show it to him. Japanese addresses can be written in what we'd consider Japanese script or in Romaji, which is Japanese written in Latin script. So showing them "Grand Hyatt Tokyo 6-10-3 Roppongi, Minato-Ku Tokyo, Japan, 106-0032" as an example, they'll know exactly where you want to go. As @koreansouljah said, you can just say the word 'taxi' and they'll get the idea. Or if you want to say it in a more polite way you can say 'taxi kudasai'.

Also keep in mind that many soaplands will give you a ride from and to the station as well. Although with no Japanese ability, asking for a taxi might be easier.

3Pコース is the last option here (and yes, I understand that it's still not guaranteed due to availability of foreigner-friendly staff at the time).

I'm a person who likes variety (hence the preference for 3P+ over 2P) and I've already tried soaplands, JFF, Asian Mystique, and Strawberry Jam and I'm looking for something new now, which is why I'm okay with a place that doesn't guarantee some of the services I received in those previous places.

Wow i didnt know they had a 3P course (and its expensive but i guess its double the fun hehe). But with seifuku auditions hiring amateur girls i think the girl would be embarrassed in front of the other girl. I think for 3P to be fun both girls have to be experienced, but this is from a guy who hasnt experienced 3P before!

Yeah, that's a good point. That makes sense. I guess that's another reason to skip on this place and instead try it when I don't have only one night to spend.

There's a place that specializes in 3P but no reviews here yet to my knowledge so no information about whether they take foreigners. http://www.3pwcast.com/kinshicho/system.html. It seems comparatively cheap with a good amount of free options. It's on my bucket list but not for this trip; maybe later.

And while we're on the topic of 3P, in retrospect, I think Asian Mystique wasn't that good at it, although they offer it. But their specialty is GFE and that's quite different from 3P and it really shows. For Landmark, mat play is probably the one place where they're good at 3P but beyond that, they don't really do things like double blowjobs, at least not in my (limited) experience. It's more like getting a blowjob while making out. The best thing about it is that if anyone says they're tired and needs a rest from being hammered, you can just move onto to the next one; she has no excuses. And yes, I feel guilty about objectifying women in this way.

Yeah, that's a good point. That makes sense. I guess that's another reason to skip on this place and instead try it when I don't have only one night to spend.

There's a place that specializes in 3P but no reviews here yet to my knowledge so no information about whether they take foreigners. http://www.3pwcast.com/kinshicho/system.html. It seems comparatively cheap with a good amount of free options. It's on my bucket list but not for this trip; maybe later.

And while we're on the topic of 3P, in retrospect, I think Asian Mystique wasn't that good at it, although they offer it. But their specialty is GFE and that's quite different from 3P and it really shows. For Landmark, mat play is probably the one place where they're good at 3P but beyond that, they don't really do things like double blowjobs, at least not in my (limited) experience. It's more like getting a blowjob while making out. The best thing about it is that if anyone says they're tired and needs a rest from being hammered, you can just move onto to the next one; she has no excuses. And yes, I feel guilty about objectifying women in this way.
If you'd want an absolute 3p queen i'd advise Manami. Its amazing how much she is into girls but still doesn't forget the guy.