Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 Minutes / 6000

Type/Location:
Sekukyaba

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I really wanted to try a sekukyaba / oppai pub, I had heard that these adult information centers are really useful, so I went to the one called STAR near the Don Quixote in Kabukicho.

I walked in, and, in very basic japanese, asked for an "Oppai Pub". The guy in there was friendly and immediately told me that there was one nearby that probably accepts foreigners. He told me the fee, 6000 for 40 minutes, drinks included, and informed me of the rules (kissing and touching breasts is ok, area below the belt is off-limits).

He asked me where I was from and called the place, told them where I was from (I am from Austria, but he kept saying Australia, guess he didn't know the country), and told them that I speak a little bit of Japanese.

After hanging up, he said it was alright and offered me a seat while I was waiting for the guy to pick me up. I only waited 2-3 minutes, a fairly old japanese guy with one tooth came to get me. He was incredibly friendly, while walking to the pub I was again informed of the rules (it's very strange to have a guy like that pointing to his lips while saying "kissing ok").

While walking to the place he showed me the giant Godzilla statue and told me that there should be a little show any second now, and, as if on command, the little light show started. (This is kind of a useless detail, but I thought this was really nice of him)

Upon arrival, he asked me what I wanted to drink, I asked for Oolong Tea, I didn't really feel like getting drunk, and I thought that someone with beer breath might be less pleasant to kiss. I was given a loyalty card, some mouth wash, which I spit into a hilariously crude contraption, and was shown to my seat.

Inside, the manager was walking around in the middle of the room and constantly checking if everything was ok. I was literally sitting back to back with a businessman, so this place really isn't big on privacy.

A really cute girl came, she introduced herself, gave me her business card and sat on my lap. She never took her top off, and when I tried to touch her breasts under her shirt, (if I understood her correctly), she told me that my hands were too cold. A bit of a shame, but other than that, she was really nice and a good kisser. After about 10 minutes, the manager told them to switch, so she excused herself.

The second girl, which was also cute, came in, she took off her top by herself and started kissing me, she had no problems whatsoever being touched.
What I found fairly strange is that the girl I was just with was now with the businessman behind me. It's kind of irritating to see (and hear) the girl you literally just made out with make out with some strange man just behind you.

Then the third girl came in, unfortunately, she really wasn't my type, but she definitely was a great kisser and even gave my ear some well-deserved attention.

Then, the first girl came again (which I was really happy about, because I thought that she was the most attractive one). Again, she didn't really like having her breasts touched, but didn't mind me touching her legs (which I really didn't do on purpose, these things happen in the heat of the moment, as soon as I realized it I took them off).

I have to say, those guys really know what they're doing. I'm pretty sure they sent in the most attractive girl in first and last on purpose. After a while, she really started rubbing my crotch, and while she still had her hands there, the manager came to me and asked if I wanted to extend. How cunning.

Since I didn't have time anyway, I politely declined. She took me by the hand, led me out, thanked me and gave me a kiss good-bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place is really nice, everyone was super-friendly, the service is great, you just have to deal with the lack of privacy, I probably will be back.

Last edited:
Honestly that sounds really fun, but it would kill me to get that much buildup with no release. Then I'd have to spend another 4-5k at least for something cheap to finish the job.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I can understand if the fact that there really isn't a release might put some people off to places like this. You could also see this as a kind of foreplay, if you plan on going somewhere else afterwards.
But these places are also really nice on their own, if you're a single lonely dude, it makes you feel like you have a girlfriend for 40 minutes. Well, 3 different girlfriends that alternate in 10-minute cycles.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland