7000 yen / 40 min + girl's drink + 10+% service charge

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As a complete newbie to the adult services of Japan, Heaven in Nishi-Kasai was a great introduction. The service staff were kind, my girl was pleasant, and the alcohol was strong. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

What brought me to Heaven was my friend, an middle aged Japanese man with a penchant for girls bars. After treating me to dinner, he suggested we go to a local girls bar in Nishi-Kasai. After singing karaoke and talking to the lovely ladies (his treat again), the oppai pub next door caught our interest. It didn't take much convincing for me to agree to join, especially since he paid for everything.

I should mention that my friend used to be my student at an eikaiwa, so he speaks as much English as possible when we are together. That includes when speaking to staff at the various establishments we visit. When we approached the entrance to Heaven, he spoke to the doorman in English. Surprisingly, the young man responded in fairly good English. Not surprisingly, the topic of my Japanese skill came up, to which I assured them of my proficiency. From that point on, I spoke only Japanese.

When we entered, the first thing I noticed was the nice atmosphere. Not too dark, but dark enough to feel like you have privacy. My girl, Rina, came to our booth within a couple minutes and the staff got me set up with a drink. I don't usually drink highballs, but the ones they served here were wonderful.

Rina started with small talk and asked for a drink. After a few minutes, she got the sense that I was new to sekukyaba and even asked me as much. I said yes, and she took her breasts out from her dress and started playing with my nipples. I finally got the hint. I couldn't let her have all the fun.

Rina's breasts are modest. They're not huge (she said C cup), but they're squishy and fun to play with. When she mounted me, I had a blast sucking on her nipples and squishing her breasts together.

The only negative about the whole experience was Rina's kissing. She uses way too much tongue and swirls it all around inside my mouth. Of course, this is fairly minor as I came to play with boobies and boobies I did play with.

Before we left, we exchanged LINE info and she has contacted me twice in the past couple weeks since my visit. Heaven seems to be a renewal that opened early 2024. According to their website (which hasn't updated their cast information), Rina is one of 3 or 4 girls that work there. They're still looking for regular clientele. She contacted me on one particularly slow night hoping that I would stop by.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first sekukyaba, and I enjoyed it. My friend paid for everything, so I can't confidently say much about price. It's 7000 yen for the first 40 minutes. Rina and my friend's girl each asked for a drink, each cost 2000 yen. The service charge is 10% for cash payment, maybe more for credit card.

The male staff were professional and made me feel welcome. The atmosphere was relaxing and comfortable. The establishment was clean.

I'll probably go back one day. I look forward to Rina's breasts again, but not her deep kisses.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024