Sekukyaba Resource Thread

In case you missed the earlier reply telling you to check the first post, they're all marked with an orange triangle in the ENG column, meaning you might get in as an English-only speaker with enough luck.
Yes I did, I will definitely be checking them out.
👍🏼

Thanks to this thread, I had my first Sekukyaba experience in Kabuki Cho. Visited Ooedo with a morning special coupon, 60 minutes for ¥6k. The ladies wear yukatas and their obis are tied pretty tight, keeping us from exploring beneath the waist. Girls 1 & 2 were fun, but number 3 was an expert at using positions that made it difficult to do more than cuddle. After that excitement, visited Madonna to finish the job. ¥2k entrance, ¥4,400 for a 3 minute CBJ and another ¥2,200 to finish me off. All total a couple hours of play with 4 girls, watched another's strip show and was out of pocket just under ¥15,000.
Sekukyaba is definitely a good time, but it's an appetizer.
I feel dumb after seeing where Madonna is, I have walked past that area at least 30 times but next time I’m there I will definitely be stopping in

I feel dumb after seeing where Madonna is, I have walked past that area at least 30 times but next time I’m there I will definitely be stopping in
Just go for the hand job. I don’t know anyone that can get off on a 3-minute CBJ
1713491280509.png

Reactions: Chuck U Farley
Just go for the hand job. I don’t know anyone that can get off on a 3-minute CBJ

Tell me you haven't met Milk from New Hot Point without telling me you haven't met Milk from New Hot Point.

But I get you, before her I was pretty much certain I am not able to come with BJ, no matter with or without rubber and no matter how long is the session.

Thanks to @Danbo for starting this list. The write ups was intriguing enough to check it out. I was staying the night in the b-ikebukuro but showed up earlier than check-in time so I just wandered around the block to pass the time. I saw the big sign for kurenai which I recall had some less than stellar reviews, but did trigger the thought of finally checking out a sekukyaba. I made a right turn and lo and behold... another one that was advertising yukatas (http://ohoooku.com/sp/ ) . I figured wth.. and walked on in. The tencho and staff were nice. I told them this was my first time so he gave me a run down of rules which is pretty consistent in this thread. There were sinks with mouthwash, toothbrushes, soap,...etc right inside the entryway which was nice. Drinks were nomihodai so I went with beer. The seating area was like mini futons which is easier to lie down in than sit. Lights are dim, music tolerable, and indoor smoking. They only had two girls rotate in the 40 minutes with very different personalities. the first was a bit older, tall, and slender. Not bad looking but MILF material. Friendly and asked for a drink right up front which I bought. She asked to stay a rotation but I declined for no chemistry. The second was fairly large with H cup breasts. I'm not much a boob or larger women fan, but she was fun company. She was also a lot more aggressive and basically mounted me with a lot of dry humping. It was actually kind of fun just to chat. It was also no pressure to know there was a upper limit of groping while the lower end of the spectrum was still making out with a semi nude woman.

It was fun enough that I came back to this thread to look for themes. I went with one that said Nurse theme ( https://www.karte-club.com/ ) just for a personal nurse fetish. However it was a dress shirt night because of a campaign. They only had a mouthwash gargle and alcohol hand sanitizer at this one. The booths were like little cubicles with a tiny tray for drinks that got in the way. I found it to be a bit more cramped and uncomfortable. It also opened up so you'd see a lot more people walking by which was a bit annoying. This place had cuter girls than the first though. I still only had two girls rotate and I extended once which was another 7,000 yen which is pricy for 20 more minutes.

By this time, I was having fun with the themes of them and decided to check out the bikini one. However, I ended up at the nearby poolside esthe instead and got my swimsuit fetish out of the way over there instead.

Overall it was a fun experience. It seemed like a good time filler. Surprisingly, for me, the most enjoyable part of it was the pseudo Nampa-esque feeling of meeting a girl for the first time. I haven't been to a regular kyaba before, so i might try that next time.

Thanks to @Danbo for starting this list. The write ups was intriguing enough to check it out. I was staying the night in the b-ikebukuro but showed up earlier than check-in time so I just wandered around the block to pass the time. I saw the big sign for kurenai which I recall had some less than stellar reviews, but did trigger the thought of finally checking out a sekukyaba. I made a right turn and lo and behold... another one that was advertising yukatas (http://ohoooku.com/sp/ ) . I figured wth.. and walked on in. The tencho and staff were nice. I told them this was my first time so he gave me a run down of rules which is pretty consistent in this thread. There were sinks with mouthwash, toothbrushes, soap,...etc right inside the entryway which was nice. Drinks were nomihodai so I went with beer. The seating area was like mini futons which is easier to lie down in than sit. Lights are dim, music tolerable, and indoor smoking. They only had two girls rotate in the 40 minutes with very different personalities. the first was a bit older, tall, and slender. Not bad looking but MILF material. Friendly and asked for a drink right up front which I bought. She asked to stay a rotation but I declined for no chemistry. The second was fairly large with H cup breasts. I'm not much a boob or larger women fan, but she was fun company. She was also a lot more aggressive and basically mounted me with a lot of dry humping. It was actually kind of fun just to chat. It was also no pressure to know there was a upper limit of groping while the lower end of the spectrum was still making out with a semi nude woman.

It was fun enough that I came back to this thread to look for themes. I went with one that said Nurse theme ( https://www.karte-club.com/ ) just for a personal nurse fetish. However it was a dress shirt night because of a campaign. They only had a mouthwash gargle and alcohol hand sanitizer at this one. The booths were like little cubicles with a tiny tray for drinks that got in the way. I found it to be a bit more cramped and uncomfortable. It also opened up so you'd see a lot more people walking by which was a bit annoying. This place had cuter girls than the first though. I still only had two girls rotate and I extended once which was another 7,000 yen which is pricy for 20 more minutes.

By this time, I was having fun with the themes of them and decided to check out the bikini one. However, I ended up at the nearby poolside esthe instead and got my swimsuit fetish out of the way over there instead.

Overall it was a fun experience. It seemed like a good time filler. Surprisingly, for me, the most enjoyable part of it was the pseudo Nampa-esque feeling of meeting a girl for the first time. I haven't been to a regular kyaba before, so i might try that next time.
You got in to Ohooku? Maybe this has changed as I was flatly turned away a year ago without even being able to flash my Japanese.

You got in to Ohooku? Maybe this has changed as I was flatly turned away a year ago without even being able to flash my Japanese.

I don't know if it mattered, but I'm Japanese looking (at least look hafu to most). However my language ability is mediocre.
I did let him know I was a foreigner and he said no problem since I could speak.

I don't know if it mattered, but I'm Japanese looking (at least look hafu to most). However my language ability is mediocre.
I did let him know I was a foreigner and he said no problem since I could speak.

Maybe your looks played into it, maybe not. I changed it from NG to "depends" in the list.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
It is good that you challenged this and had a good time.

If you got into Ohooku then I recommend Oiran Tokiwa on the other side of the station. I have been a couple of times and they have some crackers in there. Last time I tried to enter they said they were not accepting foreigners anymore as they had some trouble.

Reactions: Alice
They finally got me. 3rd girl in rotation wasn't too pushy, didn't beg for drinks, balanced leading the conversation and letting me talk. Did a nominated extension and the time still went by too fast.

I was doing so well just enjoying boobs, booze, and empty repetitive conversations before, but I already want to go back. Help.

They finally got me. 3rd girl in rotation wasn't too pushy, didn't beg for drinks, balanced leading the conversation and letting me talk. Did a nominated extension and the time still went by too fast.

I was doing so well just enjoying boobs, booze, and empty repetitive conversations before, but I already want to go back. Help.

This is the point where it's starting to become expensive...