Sekukyaba Resource Thread

Danbo

Contributor License
Reaction score
header_sekukyaba.png

I assembled this list because I personally enjoy Sekukyabas quite a lot and the concept of these shops is very unique to Japan. It is handy to have an overview which shops currently operate and ware also accessible to foreigners as well. You can find these shops also in other parts of Tokyo, but the concentration in Ikebukuro is one of a kind. This list focuses on Ikebukuro, but I extended it to Shinjuku where you can also find a few.

ikebukuro.jpg

shinjuku.jpg

Notes:
  • ❓unconfirmed
    No information available about the shop’s stance on foreigners.

• ❌ no good / ⚠️depends / ✅ confirmed
    This means I or another TAG member visited the shop or was refused entry at the door. I kept the icons similar to the other resource threads to differentiate the ease of access. I am not sure if nationality is an issue like it is at soaplands. If somebody has some personal experiences, please share.
    ENG / BJ / AJ refers to English / Basic Japanese / Advanced Japanese

• Theme
    Most Sekukyas have a theme going on for them. Most popular by far are school uniforms, but there is a huge variety of other themes as well. Seasonal events like Halloween or Christmas will have the according cosplay at a lot of shops.

• VIP room/seat
    Some shops offer separate rooms/seating for an additional price. This column shops if this option is available or not.

• Group
    Affiliated group the Sekukayaba is part of. Some of them are open about it, but often it is hard to find information about it.

• District
    West or East side of Ikebukuro station

• Cost (Time)
    To make it easier to compare the different shops this lists the cheapest price for a 40 minute free set. Price usually slightly changes over the day, later slots are more expensive.

• Update
    Last time the shop as confirmed by me or another TAG member. Shops might change their policies from time to time, so there is always a chance things might change.

Just a short explanation what these shops are: Sekukayaba are the seedy little bothers of Kyabakuras. When you enter the shop you are usually greeted by staff and you are asked if there is a girl you want to nominate or if you are just visiting for a "free course". You get some mouthwash and disinfectant for your hands, asked what drink you want to order and are shown to your booth. Depending on how much time you booked you will usually see 2-3 girls during a 40 minute set. They will come to your booth, introduce themselves and you have a short time to see if there is any chemistry, chitchat a bit and get hands on. The girls always wear easy to access tops, so fondling, kissing, sucking boobs etc is all fine...just nothing below the waistline. Important to stick to this one simple rule, otherwise you will risk getting you or foreigners in general banned from the shop. These are not shops to get off, so don't expect any of that....just have fun and leave blue balled.

Just a few more words because this was asked on the forum many times before. Sekukyabas are not shops that are purely focused on service. It is always a combination of chatting, flirting, making out and enjoying the girl's boobs. They make additional money by making you buy them drinks, so the conversation is a part of the whole package and I don't know of any shops that allow foreign customers that only speak English. Usually your Japanese doesn't have to be that great to get access to these shops, but you should speak conversational Japanese to understand the rules and have fun chatting with the girls. These are no shops for Google translate.

Thanks to @requiemmorrow for kicking off the Kawasaki Soapland Resource Thread with an easy to read layout. Copied most of it to keep the forums content visually consistent.
Thanks to @MongerInAStrLnd and @therowat for sending me some info to get the list to a point where most shops are covered.

Last edited:
Missing Kurenai, east side, intermediate japanese ok. Starts at 5000/40m

Also missing Emanuelle, west side, foreigner NG last time I know of (though since then I've gotten into every other omise in the group I've tried).

Hacchi is an icha-kyaba not sekukyaba. Same group as Emanuelle/Vivi.

Chocolate Kiss, X-Party and Angel Kiss were all intermediate japanese OK but data is pre-corona.

Kanojo no Heya and Pirates were totally foreigner-NG but again pre-corona.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danbo
I spent some time assembling a list of Sekukyabas located in Ikebukuro. No part of town has so many of thee shops close to each other and it is really a unique experience. Since the list now covers about 3/4 of the shops and should be helpful as a reference it is time to share it on the forum.

If any of you has information about shops that are unconfirmed on the list, are missing information or have changed their policies just post the information in this thread or send me a PM. I'll update it accordingly.

I spent some time assembling a list of Sekukyabas located in Ikebukuro. No part of town has so many of thee shops close to each other and it is really a unique experience. Since the list now covers about 3/4 of the shops and should be helpful as a reference it is time to share it on the forum.

If any of you has information about shops that are unconfirmed on the list, are missing information or have changed their policies just post the information in this thread or send me a PM. I'll update it accordingly.
Thank you for your work on this.

I don't go much anymore but Ikebukuro oppai pubs used to be my bread and butter. It seemed that they took a big hit during the pandemic, some shops closed, all shops had vastly reduced cast and started depending heavily on their top one or two girls to sustain the shops. Not sure what things are like now.

Reactions: Danbo
Thank you for your work on this.

I don't go much anymore but Ikebukuro oppai pubs used to be my bread and butter. It seemed that they took a big hit during the pandemic, some shops closed, all shops had vastly reduced cast and started depending heavily on their top one or two girls to sustain the shops. Not sure what things are like now.

During and after the pandemic things were of course difficult. Understaffed shops, not that many interesting girls....but I would say now things are kind a back to normal. Other parts of Tokyo were hit harder and a lot of shops closed down.

In Ikebukuro a few shops had to shut down, but also new ones opened up. All in all the number hasn't changed that much....i expected the pandemic to kill a lot more of them.

Hello. I have an update you can make. I went to Flor today and there was absolutely no problem getting in. 45 mins for 4000 in the mornings now so can’t argue. Did have to wait 15 mins between girls but they extended the time accordingly. You can mark that one in green. :)

Reactions: Danbo and Alice
Hello. I have an update you can make. I went to Flor today and there was absolutely no problem getting in. 45 mins for 4000 in the mornings now so can’t argue. Did have to wait 15 mins between girls but they extended the time accordingly. You can mark that one in green. :)

Thanks for the update. Seems like there are only 5 more left on the list. I am in Ikebukuro tonight for a booking, if I am in the mood afterwards I'll try to give them a shot.

Reactions: Alice
Ikebukuro always was the capitol of Sekukyabas but I think Corona made things a lot worse. Killed a lot of places in other parts of Tokyo.

Thanks for the list!

I work in Ikebukuro, and I love visiting sekukyabas on my lunch breaks.

I love big boobs, but I've never got into X-party. I made it to the elevator once and bumped into an employee there. He said "sorry this shop is a bit strict", and the Japanese customer in there with him said "Beat it!" I was livid, but kept my composure.

Do you think I could get in if I bring a Japanese friend? Has that worked for anyone?

• Wow
Reactions: corgiesiao
Thanks for the list!

I work in Ikebukuro, and I love visiting sekukyabas on my lunch breaks.

I love big boobs, but I've never got into X-party. I made it to the elevator once and bumped into an employee there. He said "sorry this shop is a bit strict", and the Japanese customer in there with him said "Beat it!" I was livid, but kept my composure.

Do you think I could get in if I bring a Japanese friend? Has that worked for anyone?
Hello. I didn’t hear that when I tried to go to X-Party. I did, however, hear it when I tried Kristel. They said you can come in if you have Japanese nationality or are with a Japanese friend.

Reactions: Alice and Joshusan
I am a lazy ass when I am out in Ikebukuro....so I always end up at the same place when I don't want to risk a fail. Heading out of Gakuensai afterwards I saw that there was a tout outside next to the "Change West" sign so I asked him about the shop. He told me that the shop is busy today with longer wait times, but if you speak Japanese it is no problem to enter as a foreigner. So seem this shop gets a GO 👍
...only 4 more shops left to go to complete the list.

Are there truly no other stores where you can get some "grindy action" with the girl in a VIP room?

I did go to Kurenai this year and they infact do have a VIP room where you can lay down with the girl and have "sex with clothes" with her. I know the Sports Club in Akihabara does also have that, but the area is far smaller and a bit difficult to fully lay down with the girl. Some don't even like it, but I met one that, basically, allowed me to also have the "sex with clothes" experience (she doesn't work there anymore).

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

People have suggested Onakura and I tried going to Ikebukuro hands.? But they no longer accept foreigners. Maybe I should just do the deriheru experience... Or just soap.

Btw I do not recommend Kurenai

Are there truly no other stores where you can get some "grindy action" with the girl in a VIP room?

I did go to Kurenai this year and they infact do have a VIP room where you can lay down with the girl and have "sex with clothes" with her. I know the Sports Club in Akihabara does also have that, but the area is far smaller and a bit difficult to fully lay down with the girl. Some don't even like it, but I met one that, basically, allowed me to also have the "sex with clothes" experience (she doesn't work there anymore).

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

People have suggested Onakura and I tried going to Ikebukuro hands.? But they no longer accept foreigners. Maybe I should just do the deriheru experience... Or just soap.

Not going to spoil anything, but there are a variety of things that could or could not happen in the VIP seat at Kurenai (again, YMMV/no guarantee of anything)

But yes I agree Kurenai is not great overall, aside from that unique aspect.

I've never seen any other gaijin friendly sekukyaba with a VIP room, but I also haven't searched very hard.

The two big onakuras are Lovely Hand (super easy for gaijin to use) or Unpretei. Both are mainly in Shinjuku but Unpretei has other service locations too.

I have been to quite a few but also don't know any other....and also don't bother. I enjoy Sekukyabas because making out with lots of girls in quick succession is fun and I like the atmosphere seeing other customers and staff rushing through the darkness.

If you want more than that, just visit a different kind of shop that offers more from the getgo. If you visit a shop expecting more than is on the menu this will only lead to disappointment.

Not going to spoil anything, but there are a variety of things that could or could not happen in the VIP seat at Kurenai (again, YMMV/no guarantee of anything)

But yes I agree Kurenai is not great overall, aside from that unique aspect.

I've never seen any other gaijin friendly sekukyaba with a VIP room, but I also haven't searched very hard.

The two big onakuras are Lovely Hand (super easy for gaijin to use) or Unpretei. Both are mainly in Shinjuku but Unpretei has other service locations too.
Ohh lol yeah.

I have been to Kurenai and the girl I was with was suuuuper horny. Like I said, we had "sex with clothes" or underwear to be more precise. Again I don't want to go back to Kurenai, but I can see some girls getting away with FS. That VIP room was... Preeeetty private ngl. It wasn't a full proper room, but private enough for that.

Lovely hand .. I will check the website out. Upretei as well. In those ones I can do the grindy action too right?

Also thank you for the information

I have been to quite a few but also don't know any other....and also don't bother. I enjoy Sekukyabas because making out with lots of girls in quick succession is fun and I like the atmosphere seeing other customers and staff rushing through the darkness.

If you want more than that, just visit a different kind of shop that offers more from the getgo. If you visit a shop expecting more than is on the menu this will only lead to disappointment.
Very true. Thank you~~

What other shops do you recommend?? The onakuras??? Maybe the pink saloons???
🤔🤔🤔

I checked some prices and... Seems like might as well just go for a soap or deriheru???

I can't speak for all shops, but as far as I know it heavily depends on the time of day and if she was nominated by other guys.

If you nominate a girl during a slow afternoon shift and she doesn't get nominated elsewhere, she will stay for the whole 40. If it is a busy night and she is popular, she will be with you the first and last 10 minutes and other girls will fill up the time in-between.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I was able to get into Oiran Tokiwa a few times earlier in the year. No more, as some foreigner misbehaved and they have banned all foreigners. On my first time there I was invited to the VIP room by a beautiful lady called Ram and had a wonderful time!

I haven’t been in the VIP at Kurenai but Kurenai can be very hit-and-miss in terms of quality.

I am going back to Ikebukuro this Sunday after one year hiatus. I know this is cheesy, which one of the Campus group sekukyabas has the hottest girls? And gakuensai is the only one I haven't been to hope I don't get cross-handed.

I am going back to Ikebukuro this Sunday after one year hiatus. I know this is cheesy, which one of the Campus group sekukyabas has the hottest girls? And gakuensai is the only one I haven't been to hope I don't get cross-handed.

I think all of their shops have a good percentage of attractive girls....in the end it boils down to personal preference and luck. I frequented Gakuensai and Ribbon the most since it often clicked for me in these places. Wouldn't say it was foremost a matter of attractiveness more of chemistry. If you had a long hiatus, just visit 2 shops in a row and see what suits you.

Reactions: parading
I can't speak for all shops, but as far as I know it heavily depends on the time of day and if she was nominated by other guys.

If you nominate a girl during a slow afternoon shift and she doesn't get nominated elsewhere, she will stay for the whole 40. If it is a busy night and she is popular, she will be with you the first and last 10 minutes and other girls will fill up the time in-between.
Can confirm! That also happened to me!!!
It really depends when you get them. For instance, the first time I went to Maru no Uchi they told me it was no point in nominating, since there were only 2 girls (just opened, like 1:05pm that day).