Sekukyabas with Kyaba-Dress?

Kamui16

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been to the usual sekukyabas in Ikebukuro (Miss Campus, Marunouchi, Ribbon, etc) and altough I love to unbotton school girl or Ol-uniforms to kiss some young titties, I was wondering if you could recommend me some sekukyabas where the girls actually wear high heels and kyaba dresses?!
I understand that those wide school girl shirts are easier to remove than a kyaba dress, but who would not love to make out with a sexy kyabajo?

I heard of G Scandal (?) in Shinjuku, but they are not foreigner friendly according to a comment I read online.

Much appreciated.

I’ve been to Oppai Pubs a lot when I was younger. None of them I went to in Shibuya had those themes. The girls dressed up like a Kyaba club.

If I remember right, pretty getter at Kabukicho had dress and high heels. But maybe they don’t work anymore, I can’t find them on nightsnet.

If you’re stuck, go to nightsnet.jp and see which dress you like and try your luck there.

When you search for ドレス at nightnet, this newly opened sekukyaba popped up:

https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/x-party/

Does not look bad and they seem to focus of big titted girls with changing cosplay events. Considering the sheer number of sekukyaba in Ikebukuro, it it pretty much the center of these establishments in Tokyo (maybe Kabukicho can compete with them). Is it just me or have sekukyabas increased during the last years? Maybe for everyone that goes out of business, a new one opens up and it is just my imagination.

As far as they high heels are concerned, I wish the girls at Marunouchi would complete their office cosplay with some sexy pumps, but I understand that this would kill their feet. It is hard enough in that industry.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Personally I never gave a flying f about the dress as long as it provided easy access to the wanted places.

Ikebukuro sekukyabas are pretty discriminatory these days. When you search through nightsnet make sure there is review on TAG.

Last year I was able to just freely roam Ikebukuro and go into new places, but recently every new place I tried to enter refused me there.Okay I tried maybe 3 or 4 but still. I’m Japanese looking. Maybe some screw were tightened or something.

Reactions: Kamui16
Sure, I know what you mean, but I think a nice dress would make the mostly average looking girls at these establishments look much better. On top of that, I just have a キャバ嬢 fetish, so don't blame me.

Since you know so much about the sekukyaba scene in Ikebukuro, any recommendations outside of the usual ones? I have usually played it safe and went to the Sexy S級 operated sekukyaba. Can't go wrong with them, but would like to try a different shop.

I believe Roppongi sekukyabas would generally be the dress and heel variety. Examples would be Sharaku (写楽) at the high end and Kamenbutokai (仮面舞踏会) at a more modest price point.

When you put conditions like dress, I can’t remember well.

But Cherry if you can get in, (I regular nihonbashi cherry, I was rejected from the shinjuku one although I could get in there last year before it was no1 on nightsnet), usually is top tier imo.

Just went to Ikebukuro, Iwop is pretty interesting, 50 minute 2 girls. I’d rate 7.5 and 8.5. Might be worth a visit.

Other than that unless you have a girl you like it’s a tossup.

Sure, I know what you mean, but I think a nice dress would make the mostly average looking girls at these establishments look much better. On top of that, I just have a キャバ嬢 fetish, so don't blame me.

Since you know so much about the sekukyaba scene in Ikebukuro, any recommendations outside of the usual ones? I have usually played it safe and went to the Sexy S級 operated sekukyaba. Can't go wrong with them, but would like to try a different shop.
I'm with you in that I also feel an outfit can definitely make things more exciting for me, and sometimes for the girl as well if it helps her to feel sexy and in the mood. It's actually really disappointing for me when a girl meets me in a sexy outfit to only strip it all off when we start getting down to business as I find it really defeats the purpose of wearing the outfit to begin with.