Sendai - the ultimate guide

mysterypianoman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Sendai was discussed previously in a negative way, but I will give you some hidden gems. I have been living in the city for a long time now, and I have had a good experience with all of its services. It is impossible for me to review every single shop, but I will give you a summary of what can get you started.

I will be putting here the Gaijin friendly options, but I will start with mentioning the out of the question shops.

As a start you can forget about pink salons, or soap lands. There was one pink salon and one soap land that accepted foreigners but not anymore. The services you can do are Deriheru, Menzu esute, and handjobs.

Starting with Deriheru, not all shops accept foreigners, the ones that accept them are the following:

1. 人妻生レンタル-NTR- : You need good Japanese skills to deal with them. They are cheap. The girls they send for foreigners are old (40s), but they do everything including AF and its included in the price. Ask for Tai if you want a submissive girl, but she is old.
2. トップモデル: the guy on the phone can handle basic Japan-glish. If you can say basic things like, rokkujuppun (60 minutes). Hoteru ha XYZ (the hotel is XYZ). You can survive. The price is average. The girls are pretty good, all young, give really good service. If you want extras you can. Basically full intercourse is 10,000 and facial 5,000. AF is out of the question for all girls (I would say 60%, I haven't tried the other 40%). You can ask for つぐみ (Tsugumi) she does good service and she also does without protection, which was a red light for me. But some people like it. Also, she accepts fifty shades of grey kind of stuff. Another girl called みずき (Mizuki) was the best in BJ.
3. 仙台秘密倶楽部: most expensive of them. There are two people on the phone, one guy and one girl. They are A-holes both of them, and you need some Japanese skills to handle them. The girls are the best of the three shops. Many girls often sex without extras. They said because they liked me, but honestly I don't believe it. Most of the girls told me they used to work for soapland, but now did a career change to deri heru, mainly because they can choose not to have intercourse with Ojisan. If you want a girl that speaks little English ask for hana. She used to work in Australia in a prostitution house.

Second option is the Menzu esute. Most shops accept foriegners, the service varies though. I will give you my best experience:

1. Shizuku spa: good price. Girls won't give you a happy ending, except Inori. She works on Thursdays only. The shop has many girls, but don't expect a hand job. You can touch most of the girls boobs without refusal. They would show you their south area withou touching. For me, not worth it.
2. Attrait spa: good price. All girls will do a handjob for extra. 3000 yens to be specific. I had sex with Anri in the shop for 5000, you need to bring you own condom. She also said she did that because she liked me, but again I don't buy it.
3. BLACKCherry: My best option. Cheapest (8000 yens for 60 mins). The girls allow you to touch and see whatever. They will give you a handjob, some will rub your balls and tell you to do it yourself. The massage is good, the room is good. They have an option for 2000 yens where she goes into the shower with you and cleans you while rubbing your junior and telling you it is BIG and it is the biggest one she have ever seen and you start acting like you really believe it.
4. Bali Lomi OR Fatina: They are the same shop, but Fatina is cheaper. So basically go for Fatina. Best girls, most expensive. All girls do extras ranging from handjobs, blowjobs, and full sex. The blowjobs are 10,000. You would need to do the extra Deep Lymph to even ask for it. Basically, the Deep Lymph she will wear something that screams touch me all over her. Best shop, but comes with a price. The rooms, toilet, everything is great. Ask for Hana in Fatina, she has a rocking body. I had intercourse with her once, but next time I saw her she told me she has a bf now and can't do it anymore. I don't know though. Also, you need your own condom.

General note: All of these shops have LINE, so you can use DeepL and translate your way on. Inside the room, you have to memorize some Japanese words, to deal with the girl for the extras.

Shops DON'T GO TO Unless you hate yourself:

1. ChouChou, Shangri_La, Corona: The three shops are one. The room is bad. They will tell you prices, and the girl will start ripping you off, saying you won't get this or that unles you pay ...etc.
2. Olive or Fata : It is a normal massage, but will charge you more. Olive and fata are same shop, same owner, different names.

Shops they will tell you a massage, but actually it is an incall sex shop:

1. If you want this type of shop go to google and write this: メンズエステ 洗体 仙台 and click the first link. Look for girls that are "Asian" The numbers will usually start with 050 which is an electronic number. The girls are non-Japanese: chinese, taiwan, vietnam, and thai. All of them has nothing to do with massage, and they will give you full service. The place isn't that clean. They will tell you 18,000 on the phone. I bargained for one for 8000, and another for 10000. The one I bargained for are the following, but all of these shops have the same system:

a. こまち (Komachi): 8000 for 60 minutes, I did two handjobs.
b. The other place I cannot even find its name. I have its number, but I don't know if its against the rules. If someone notifies me I will edit my review and add the number. I paid 10,000 for full service. She was thai and good service. I did facial too without paying extra. Does not have the best body, and she got a tattoo, which is a downside for me.

Normal massage shop, but offers handjob for foreigners only (the irony):
1. タイ式リラクゼーションサロン sawana: ask for the 6500 aroma massage. DON'T mention anything on the phone, or you will be shut down immediately. After she finishes ask her if you can do an "option" mention if she does Menzu Esute services. She will take 3000 yens for handjob. First time no touching. Second time she let me touch her. Old lady, the good sides its cheap but it is a good massage. Also, if you like this fetish of the forbidden fruit you can have it there.

Last option is the handjob shops. Only one shop accepts foriegners. The service is bad, but its cheap.
1. 手コキガールズコレクション(TGC): I don't recommend, but as menteioned cheap.

I might update this review later, but for now enjoy...

Hey, the odd of a foreigner being an undercover cop are very slim.
The odds of anyone being an "undercover" cop in Japan are nearly zero - evidence from undercover operations (where the subject is encouraged to commit a crime) is not admissible in court here.

@mysterypianoman wow. Thank you so much! I am in Sendai for a week and I’ve got a couple of questions!

For sawana, is there a specific therapist I should book? I fear I might get the wrong one and they’ll kick me out or ban me lol

The odds of anyone being an "undercover" cop in Japan are nearly zero - evidence from undercover operations (where the subject is encouraged to commit a crime) is not admissible in court here.
おとり捜査 is illegal but they can still do it anyway and get testimony from girls later through the usual intimidation. I know someone whom this happened to (caught up in the big bust that happened in Nakano a couple of months ago).

The cops definitely do show up at menesu as clients and ask “do you do ura option”

Reactions: Alice
I've been in Sendai for about 5 years, I had an odd experience last night, I was propositioned by a Japanese tout on the street "sex, sex" for a Japanese brothel (you can quite easily find a middle aged Chinese girl). The Soap is called Love Connection, which I had heard of. I doubt it wouldn't have mattered much if I didn't speak Japanese.

There's also a health shop advertised on the foreign section of City heaven with grossly inflated gaijin prices, like ¥20,000 for 45 minutes, so you'd be better off going to Love Connection.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
@mysterypianoman wow. Thank you so much! I am in Sendai for a week and I’ve got a couple of questions!

For sawana, is there a specific therapist I should book? I fear I might get the wrong one and they’ll kick me out or ban me lol
The girl in Sawana left. They changed the manager to a new bitchy one, and she eardrops the conversations.

I recommend you go to Fatina. They got a coupoun now 90mins for 10,000. Ask also for the deep lympa option for 3000 yens. You can get a HJ for 3000, or fully naked for 5000. Take Noa, she has the best puffy breasts I have ever seen in Japan.

I've been in Sendai for about 5 years, I had an odd experience last night, I was propositioned by a Japanese tout on the street "sex, sex" for a Japanese brothel (you can quite easily find a middle aged Chinese girl). The Soap is called Love Connection, which I had heard of. I doubt it wouldn't have mattered much if I didn't speak Japanese.

There's also a health shop advertised on the foreign section of City heaven with grossly inflated gaijin prices, like ¥20,000 for 45 minutes, so you'd be better off going to Love Connection.
I think you mean Love Collection.
The inflation hit the Fuzoku sector too. I know a girl that told me she had at least two clients daily, and now she can barely have one consistently every day. So, they have to diversify their market.

• Sad
I think you mean Love Collection.
The inflation hit the Fuzoku sector too. I know a girl that told me she had at least two clients daily, and now she can barely have one consistently every day. So, they have to diversify their market.
Any idea on the prices are Love Collection, the website is vague

@mysterypianoman i just want to say that you are the MVP for this. Been trying to go down your list and wanted to share my experiences when I was there last time.

I went through some (5-6 places) of what you listed and I am very impressed with what you went through! My favorite of them all would be Fatina/Bali Lomi.