Guest viewing is limited

Versailles (SL) Senri from Versailles - a real beauty and an unforgettable time, but unfortunately no chemistry

Vitality1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Senri from Versailles - a real beauty and an unforgettable time, but you may need some Japanese skills

Soapland Name:
Versailles

Soapland Provider Name:
https://y-versailles.com/profile/top/castCode/243365/

Soapland Website:
https://y-versailles.com/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90,000 yen for 120 minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Thank you TAG guys, i digged a lot of useful information on this forum before i tripped to Tokyo. Maybe it is my time to pay it back and contribute my review.
I am a Chinese so i am not native English speaker, i just learn English from textbook so i apologize for the potential writing mistakes.
I searched the gaijin friendly soaplands and got attracted by the Versailles review written by some veterans. The sentence "you cannot expect to find such a glamorous provider in a normal soapland" helped me make up my mind to give Versailles a go. I browsed the website and my eyes got caught by SENRI. I have a specific taste of beauty and i am totally into her type, so i sent her a gmail to ask her if gaijin is OK. She replied in one day and said condom is required and 90K yen. I checked my schedule and book her time with Twitter DM, it was very smooth. The communication was down by Google translated Japanese.
Soon the big day came, i arrived in HANEDA airport the day before and had a nice hot spring time. But the unfortunate thing happened, i lost some sleep that night, i don't know whether it was because of the excitement or the nervousness of visiting such an expensive shop. I regret i didn't double the dose of my sleeping pills. After a wonderful dinner at Niku Kappon Jo (totally recommend), i jumped on the train to yoshiwara. My appointment time was 9pm and i successfully arrived 20 minutes earlier. When i was walking down the yoshiwara street, many touts greeted me and i said i am looking for Versailles, i feel weirdly good when they shut up immediately. I arrived at the Versailles and the tout at the front door greeted me politely and i said i had senri's reservation with my broken Japanese. He led me to the annex and guided me to an empty waiting room. I am required to pay 90K and the coupon from the Tokyo Erotic Guide doesn't work when you had a twitter reservation. I went to the toilet and it was so hot. I quickly put on the perfume and used a lot of mouth mint spray to cover potential bad smell. I was expecting the GFE and a lot of kisses. I even put up some make ups to cover my face acnes. I am in my late 20s with low body fat and six packs and i tidy myself up in the toilet. I was kind of confident. There was no air conditioner in the toilet and i was sweating a lot. I returned to the waiting room and shortly after i was called.
Wow, senri was sitting at the stairs with the JK uniform i asked for. She is quite tall like 167cm on her profile and she had a model like body. She is a little bit like 5 years order than her twitter selfie but i had to admit she generally met my expectations and she is such a beauty. She is the kind i would definitely wowed when seeing her on the street. Her hair was so smooth and shinny, and the grey-cyan (maybe) color dye really goes well with her style. I cannot imagine how attractive she was when she was younger. I greeted her in my broken Japanese and soon she found i can only understand some words and cannot express myself in a smooth Japanese. Since i made my reservation online with google translation so she assumed i spoke good Japanese and it was a little bit awkward. Then it came the normal knee down greetings and dress-off in a basket and towel things. I was immersed in her beauty but i was very nervous to understand her Japanese language. I forgot to gave her my gifts (on Twitter she said she like Starbucks so i bought her starbucks cards) and this is a huge mistake. Since she found me generally cannot understand Japanese and i was sitting there like a nervous dead fish, she seemed to lose interest and prepared the chair cleaning, bath and mat just like in a normal shop. She didn't give me mouth wash and i realized there was not going to be some kissing. She didn't even joined me in the bathtub. I played mat health multiple times and i am very familiar with the mat play. I have seen enthusiastic providers and non-enthusiastic providers and i could say she skipped a LOT of steps. Maybe it's a gaijin thing or i was nervous and the atmosphere was a little bit awkward. I felt she didn't want to get too close to me, in my deep heart, i felt some disappointment, but i didn't force it and i kind of understand her. The tongue touching during the mat play was not much and i strongly felt the distances between us. She didn't do the yoshiwara magic to me (put on the condom with mouth), she just used hands to put on the rubber and did some CBJ. The CBJ was very brief and i even felt some tooth, i didn't enjoy it much. We started some cowgirl. It was unfortunate, i came in just one minute. Maybe i stopped masturbation and sex for over a week and i intended to see her fully charged, but it turned out a tragety. We quickly cleaned up and sat on the beds. I pulled out one Starbucks card, she was very happy. I said she was so cute and i liked her so much, and i pulled out a second Starbuck card. It worked well and i successfully cheered her up. It felt so nice to seeing a beauty giggling and cheered up by you. I saw on her Twitter she liked anime so i even changed my iPhone screen into the Kinetsu artwork. I was trying my best to chat with her with the help of Google translater. Soon she starterd the nipple attack and we started a second round on the bed. After the Starbuck card gift, it felt we were closer and the atmosphere was less awkward. There were some mish, 69 and DATY. But unfortunately i came in 5 minutes. It was such a pity. I was enjoying so much when i saw her beautiful hair swinging and her model body shrinking. It was such a beautiful scenery. For the rest of the time (45minutes), we were chatting with Google translater and i enjoyed seeing and touching her white shinny and super smooth skin. She had natural boobs and i cannot feel the plastic surgery things, maybe she did some but the feeling was natural and good. I even enjoyed seeing her cleaning herself, it was such a nice treat to my eyes. I asked for some hugs and kisses and she agreed. I hugged her slightly and kissed her slightly, i didn't want her feel uncomfortable or forced. I cannot helping praising her beauty when she finally put up her signature blue dress. I cannot express how much i like her style, she is really like a goddess. I just understand the feeling of the sentence "my life is damaged, my previous P4P experience was bleak". The expression of English was so interesting and this was totally different from the English i learned from the textbooks. Finally the time was up and she guided me down stairs and kissed me goodbye. The tout guided me into the waiting room and got me a Toyota Alpha ride to the Asakusa Station. I felt like the boss and this ride totally catered to my vanity. I still felt the sweetness when i wrote down these words.
During my stay in Tokyo, my second visit was the famous KAORU from Y SHIRTS (https://www.y-shirt.jp/pc/profile.php?id=kaorud). Her service was excellent and i ended up visiting her twice since my personal favorite YUKI in HISYO (https://www.hisyo.co.jp/pc/profile.php?id=yuki2) seems does not cater to foreigners (not reply to my Twitter DM reservation). My man's conference was destroyed after seeing Senri but KAORU helped me regain the confidence. I am really grateful to KAORU because i don't feel like a 2nd citizen, her service to foreigners was unbaised and i even get the instant play during my second visit. I didn't get instant play in high end stores because i am a gaijin who spoke broken Japanese. But the bad things is i am totally immersed in Senri's beauty and i cannot be attracted by KAORU. I just feel grateful to KAORO and i gave her tip every time. I appreciate hard working girls and i am really sensitive about the attitudes and services. After the day i played, i saw senri updated her twitter, she got an date out with a customer (it was very expensive, and it cost 6 hours money), i gradually came to understand she is popular among the Japanese sugar daddies. On the other day, she sent me a thank you twitter DM with the photo of buying Starbucks using my card. The sweetness and happiness bursted in my brain when i saw her message. It felt like i am in the paradise when i thought of her and get myself soaked in the hotel rooftop hot spring. I sent her a long thank you message on twitter that night and she politely replied and said would like to see me next time. Although i felt i am served biasely but my stupid brain just tried to convince me the second time will be much better.

Thank you guys for reading my first review, please let me know if you like my review by replying or hitting the like button, since it was not easy for a non native speaker to write so much English. I think my Versailles visit is interesting so i want to share this experience with you.

Attachments:
1688542385729.png1688542407965.png1688542426042.png1688542445628.png1688542470819.png1688542487238.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I have a specific taste of beauty and i am totally into senri's style. 90K is a penalty to my wallet but i somehow thought "money well spent" for such a feast for my eyes and brains. I would recommend her to someone liked her style very much or someone who spoke fluent Japanese.

I found KAORU from Y shirt on this forum and she is indeed the Goddess of Yoshiwara Mid-tier Soaplands, in the aspect of foreigners.
My brain is boiling after so much English writing and just want to say that she deserves every penny.
We foreigners who spoke broken Japanese are lucky to have such a provider who provide unbiased services.

The "recommended may repeat" final thought is based on my specific appreciation of senri's beauty. If you have limited buget but have high expectations, i personally don't recommend you play in this place. The premium 2 hour course is for the regulars or the Japanese sugar daddies or someone very good at creating the lovers chemistry. For me, i don't regret this because i am curious about high-end soaplands. Maybe next time i trip to Japan, i think will spend my buget on lurking around Osaka Shinchi everyday.

Oh this is the problem. I am planning another trip to Fukuoka in the near future, Senri is so beautiful, i just cannot appreciate the girls in the Fukuoka's gaijin friendly soaplands.
Get trapped in her beauty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/19/2023

Thanks for the first review!

From someone who doesn't speak much Japanese .. here's my thought

When I made direct reservation with girl online, I always let the girl knows that my Japanese is limited. So no surprise for her and she knows what to expect.

I always try my best to engage with the girl at the beginning, have your google translate ready, you can save translation sentence in the app so save a brief info of yourself, your trip, some fun facts...etc so in case of brain freeze you can just press the speak button.

Don't get personal feeling when you don't have chemistry with the provider, it happens;
Move on and I pretty sure you will find another beauty. Good Luck!

What a great review! For someone that doesn't speak English, you conveyed an incredible amount of emotion.

I understand the feelings you describe well, but my recommendation is to try different girls until you find chemistry. It really makes such a big difference, and no matter who you are, you can find a girl that is visually appealing and has great enthusiasm for you.

I say this as a fat hairy sonofabitch - even I have found insanely beautiful women who are eager (so they say) to see me again, and I've found totally mid girls who don't seem to want to come anywhere near me. There are so many girls here, and new ones all the time, so be careful of one-itis!

Really Nice and great review bro!
Was interest in Senri as well, maybe will give her a try on my next trip.

Will post some reviews when i will have more time.

Reactions: Alice and Vitality1