Yes

Cost of Room?
$375 USD

Check-In Service:
Walk-In Kiosk/Reception Counter

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Disclaimer: Prices on this hotel, and many others in Tokyo have really gone up over the last year. Hopefully it's not too high if you decide to check it out.

And I recommend that you do check this place out. This review is specifically for the King room with the view of Miyashita Park and the Shibuya skyline. Check in is done on your own at a kiosk. There are a few staff members available at the desk if you need help or have questions about the hotel. The elevator requires a keycard. If you need a place to meet your date there is a pretty spacious lobby, but I prefer to meet them downstairs.

The room itself is very spacious, with a lot of windows allowing for natural light. The room is actually shaped like a "p" because there is a long angled hallway that opens up to the main room.

The room has a tub and shower combo with a separate toilet. The bed is very comfortable. The main highlight of this room is of course the view. During the day you can see Miyashita Park and people watch. At night it looks absolutely amazing with the skyline of Shibuya shimmering in this distance. As you can imagine spending quality time with your date while observing the night view is a wonderful time.

Final Rating:
★★★★★ (5 Stars)

View attachment 0F43DD28-6BE8-4122-8E0F-82CE6D6108BC_1_201_a.jpeg

I stayed at both Queen and King rooms before and yeah, King rooms are pretty big (but also expensive compare to other smaller rooms). You can see the King rooms being used in newer AV videos if you recognize the rooms LOL.

King rooms (and larger rooms) have bathtubs, but Queen and below only have the shower booths and so that's to be aware of. The shower booths are small so it's not great to squeeze in two people.

The view from my King room when I stayed.

sequence_miyashita_park.jpeg

I stayed at both Queen and King rooms before and yeah, King rooms are pretty big (but also expensive compare to other smaller rooms). You can see the King rooms being used in newer AV videos if you recognize the rooms LOL.

King rooms (and larger rooms) have bathtubs, but Queen and below only have the shower booths and so that's to be aware of. The shower booths are small so it's not great to squeeze in two people.

The view from my King room when I stayed.

View attachment 24106

Thats the view! It's amazing

I'm new to the forums so please forgive what may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by number of persons? Does the 2p mean the number of people staying at the hotle? or the number of people allowed in the room at once.
I thought I read somewhere that some hotels can be picky about having guests in the hotel.

Thanks for the review.

I'm new to the forums so please forgive what may be a dumb question, but what do you mean by number of persons? Does the 2p mean the number of people staying at the hotle? or the number of people allowed in the room at once.
I thought I read somewhere that some hotels can be picky about having guests in the hotel.

Thanks for the review.
2p as in myself and my date, not necessarily the amount of people staying in the hotel. You'll see 3p or even 4p sometimes, but for this encounter it was for two people total.

A lot of hotels are picky. In many cases they say unregistered guests cannot be in the room and you should meet them in the lobby. Some hotels know and let it slide and some actually ask for ID/room keys although that hasn't happened to me in years. Hope that answered your question!