Guest viewing is limited

New York Style [Kawasaki] (SL) Serina - She is a witch!

http://k-nys.com/
There’s the legal grey zone and then the issue of public health. Classic whack-a-mole scenario. Too prominent on the radar you get smacked down. Similar to what happened to Sleeping Beauty.

I actually suspect it could be this:

1. Customer shows up at shop expect hot, raw sex.
2. Goes and meets the girl, who drops his pants and sees strange growths and shit all over his crotch.
3. Girl requests he wears a condom. Customer gets visibly upset but of course obliges the lady.
4. Customer blows his load in the rubber, leaves, and complains to manager. Asks for a refund or voucher. Manager refuses to compensate.
5. Customer decides to rat out the shop.

I believe this is the most likely scenario, because it’s almost glaringly obvious what kind of business the shop is conducting. Something of similar nature happened to one of my favorite shops recently, although they dodged getting shut down likely by vouchering off the customer threats.

Yeah, either a pissed customer or competitive that used a scapegoat to report them. Either way, if police raid the shop there is no easy way to prove what the shop is doing...so I also would have expected a fine or something, short break until it reopens.
The sudden shutdown of everything including online presence sounds overkill....but what do I know. Hope they can sort it out and it will not happen to the other shops in short succession.

I actually suspect it could be this:

1. Customer shows up at shop expect hot, raw sex.
2. Goes and meets the girl, who drops his pants and sees strange growths and shit all over his crotch.
3. Girl requests he wears a condom. Customer gets visibly upset but of course obliges the lady.
4. Customer blows his load in the rubber, leaves, and complains to manager. Asks for a refund or voucher. Manager refuses to compensate.
5. Customer decides to rat out the shop.

I believe this is the most likely scenario, because it’s almost glaringly obvious what kind of business the shop is conducting. Something of similar nature happened to one of my favorite shops recently, although they dodged getting shut down likely by vouchering off the customer threats.
Another strong possibility is a jerk customer who has violated the house rules - such as trying to video their encounter - and gone to the police hoping to avoid the repercussions.

Ad hominem attacks are unhelpful. If you disagree, then constructive criticism, with examples or personal knowledge to support it, provide a contribution to shared knowledge (which is what this forum is really all about); vituperative remarks do not.

Ad hominem attacks are unhelpful. If you disagree, then constructive criticism, with examples or personal knowledge to support it, provide a contribution to shared knowledge (which is what this forum is really all about); vituperative remarks do not.
Would you happen to have personal knowledge of it being the case? genuinely curious.

Or a payoff to the right people wasn’t made?
if not then it sounds more like an urban legend and outlandish, and a part of the yakuza( I played Yakuza- like a dragon) storyline.

Reactions: Sudsy
if not then it sounds more like an urban legend and outlandish, and a part of the yakuza( I played Yakuza- like a dragon) storyline.
Not sure about Yakuza, but there are those in government expecting envelopes for expedited service. Noticed it with a construction company I worked with.

Not sure about Yakuza, but there are those in government expecting envelopes for expedited service. Noticed it with a construction company I worked with.
Lol very unlikely in this industry. Construction issues, lots of pork; red light business associations for politicians are generally toxic though.

Reactions: Sudsy
Would you happen to have personal knowledge of it being the case? genuinely curious.

The term for protection money is みかじめ料, and you might wish to read a 2012 article by Andrew Rankin in the Asia-Pacific Journal in which he discusses, inter alia, how yakuza require monthly payments by soaplands based on the number of rooms they have. It also addresses the deteriorating relationship between the yakuza and the police.

That said, it is pure speculation. The reason for a raid could be a number of factors; I just through it out there as one of them.

Now I’ll get back to 毒ガス戦と日本軍, it’s a pretty good read. (Author: 吉見義明; 岩波書店, 2004).

Cheers.

Reactions: Indojin
Another strong possibility is a jerk customer who has violated the house rules - such as trying to video their encounter - and gone to the police hoping to avoid the repercussions.
This happened somewhere but I don’t know if it was this shop.

Guy got caught video taping.
Staff did the classic “100man bakkin” punishment.
Guy went to the police to complain.
Soapland got shut down and staff got arrested.

I hope the girl counter sued the customer as well or something.
Of course I understand not wanting to cough up 100man, but video taping someone in a compromising way is a serious offense.

she loves to see the face expression and eyes when someone comes
C8B62C0F-E3C8-4929-822B-F850F64894A6.jpeg
Please gift
her this dvd if you visit again, lol.

It isn't.

The missing pinky crowd want a revenue stream - having a shop closed down is not in their interests.

When a shop is raided and shuttered, it is not related to them.

Reactions: Maxblack and Alice
Can foreigners use NY Style?
Ask @Danbo I know he has experience with the shop, haven't been myself yet.

I can enter because Megu gives me access as a previous customer, a walk in or normal phone booking is impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gina
Mega Natural Kiss never happened!

Instead with same Twitter account!

Voila, Mega Palace, like Donki but a soap land in Nishi Kawaguchi.

They use Serina as poster girl on City Heaven page.

Screenshot_20230422-230647191.jpg

Last edited: