Guest viewing is limited

Sex drive went down living in Japan

OGs drink Strong Zero

But man I wanna fuck a gyaru, haven't even seen any in Tokyo

Last nights drunk me felt like me again.

I came home and looked on TAG, saw a review and spend some time reading reviews (thanks everyone, they are a blessing to read), searching for nearby healths and fantasizing about stuff till 5am. Oops.

I discovered a サンキュー health shop near my place. No need to go to shinjuku. There are cute girls, 3 do the shit, and 外国人ok.

At this point I am asking myself if I still should book Kaoru as a first timer for this service or go full throttle in unknown territory. Her storys keep me up at night. Also I need a plan on how to pay for all that fun.

Back to topic, I think its not a physical condition that hit the breaks on my semen distribution interest, it seems something happened mentally. And I guess its a mixture of all what you said. I think I arrived at a point where I can enjoy a pretty girl in nice clothes as is. But if push comes to shove, and she lifts her skirt, my southern department would have a hard time pretty quick.

Last nights drunk me felt like me again.

I came home and looked on TAG, saw a review and spend some time reading reviews (thanks everyone, they are a blessing to read), searching for nearby healths and fantasizing about stuff till 5am. Oops.

I discovered a サンキュー health shop near my place. No need to go to shinjuku. There are cute girls, 3 do the shit, and 外国人ok.

At this point I am asking myself if I still should book Kaoru as a first timer for this service or go full throttle in unknown territory. Her storys keep me up at night. Also I need a plan on how to pay for all that fun.

Back to topic, I think its not a physical condition that hit the breaks on my semen distribution interest, it seems something happened mentally. And I guess its a mixture of all what you said. I think I arrived at a point where I can enjoy a pretty girl in nice clothes as is. But if push comes to shove, and she lifts her skirt, my southern department would have a hard time pretty quick.

The shop you mentioned is pretty infamous for being a low end shop. Most reviews you can find on this forum are negative.....that doesn't mean it is impossible to strike gold there, but it is rather unlikely. Possibility is high that you will get burned.

If you are planning your very first P4P experience in Japan, just try some place where you can be sure you will have a good time. Save the disappointments up for later 🤣

If you are planning your very first P4P experience in Japan, just try some place where you can be sure you will have a good time. Save the disappointments up for later 🤣

Then again going to 39 and having a huge disappointment and then swearing of p4p for ever will save you lot of money in the future.

Obviously this kind of treatment don't work for everyone, you could also end up like @requiemmorrow

Then again going to 39 and having a huge disappointment and then swearing of p4p for ever will save you lot of money in the future.

Obviously this kind of treatment don't work for everyone, you could also end up like @requiemmorrow
My number of disappointments is what gained me some serious grit, as did the repeated blowjobs by the not-so-attractive women at Jan Jan Sugamo.

I could probably nut in a sewer with a rifle pointed at me at this point with all my experience overcoming duds.

My number of disappointments is what gained me some serious grit, as did the repeated blowjobs by the not-so-attractive women at Jan Jan Sugamo.

I could probably nut in a sewer with a rifle pointed at me at this point with all my experience overcoming duds.
You control the nut, not the other way around 🤣

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Guess who’s back (Shady’s back)

Mr. Doodoobrown.

Jokes aside, Im in Japan for over 3 months now and a bit concerned.
Somehow I lost my horniness. Or it went to a normal level? Would be happy to hear your answers.

Usually, I used to fap on a daily basis, now I dont have an urge to do it anymore (maybe once a week if at all). Big tiddies and booty pics used to turn me on, now I am left cold by that. Sadly I still get off to stuff related to my title, but normal stuff increases.

I still like women and really like their faces and style in Japan (working at a restaurant I see a lot), but I am not turned on like I used to be before. Is that a normal change? Should I worry about it? I was basically horny 24/7, now it doesnt bother me if I dont get off which was unthinkable before. Am I getting old? Do I just need to visit a Pink Salon? Did Kamisamas curse me with no boner while near most prettiest womens?
There's a somewhat new idea in psychology/biology that suggests that excessive horniness is linked to anxiety, in that people who are chronically anxious for whatever reason turn to masturbation and sex because the massive dopamine release for orgasming is pretty much the only thing that can provide temporary relief. People who excessively masturbate are typically engaged with some form of chronic anxiety that they are either not aware of or cannot deal with.

I don't know where you're from, but in America life in a major city is extremely stressful. You have crazy ass deranged homeless people doing drugs in the open, the chance of being attacked or robbed is a possibility depending on what area you're in, there is CONSTANT political/racial tension than you can't escape from because the media doesn't cover anything else, and there just seems to be constant friction in everyday routines. Just driving to work causes stress because of all the traffic and honking and shitty drivers who don't follow rules, etc.

In Japan, everything runs seamlessly. Even though the trains are packed and busy, it doesn't feel like there is chaos. You don't see any ridiculous characters roaming about acting insane, and pretty much everyone follows one exact set of rules and people are quiet and not annoying.

I think the "awe" people feel when they come to Japan is in part due to the lack of anxiety they feel from the surroundings. There are no real threats in the environment and everyone is ultra polite, the streets are clean, etc. Even if you're in a nice part of manhattan, if you're using your phone in public you have to keep an eye open because some hooligan might run past you and snatch your phone (or purse if you're a woman). That does not happen in Japan so your threat detection senses can relax, and thus you're more calm, most of the time, and probably don't feel the need to be a chronic masturbator anymore.

Reactions: Barabbas and Alice
Ronnie Chieng . Definitely Ronnie Chieng
Or a fucked up , trashy, younger version of Hiroyuki Sanada

How dare you! Many years ago I was dating an extremely racist Japanese girl in Osaka, and while watching The Last Samurai on DVD at my apartment I made a snide remark about how much I enjoyed watching his character beat the living shit out of Tom Cruise. She responded that it's well-known Sanada is a closet Zainichi and, therefore, I should not be cheering for him.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!

Reactions: Frenchy
How dare you! Many years ago I was dating an extremely racist Japanese girl in Osaka, and while watching The Last Samurai on DVD at my apartment I made a snide remark about how much I enjoyed watching his character beat the living shit out of Tom Cruise. She responded that it's well-known Sanada is a closet Zainichi and, therefore, I should not be cheering for him.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!
You mean he’s of Korean ancestry? Didn’t see anything about that online but maybe, who knows. Tenno Heika is of Korean ancestry too anyway 😄

There's a somewhat new idea in psychology/biology that suggests that excessive horniness is linked to anxiety, in that people who are chronically anxious for whatever reason turn to masturbation and sex because the massive dopamine release for orgasming is pretty much the only thing that can provide temporary relief. People who excessively masturbate are typically engaged with some form of chronic anxiety that they are either not aware of or cannot deal with.

I don't know where you're from, but in America life in a major city is extremely stressful. You have crazy ass deranged homeless people doing drugs in the open, the chance of being attacked or robbed is a possibility depending on what area you're in, there is CONSTANT political/racial tension than you can't escape from because the media doesn't cover anything else, and there just seems to be constant friction in everyday routines. Just driving to work causes stress because of all the traffic and honking and shitty drivers who don't follow rules, etc.

In Japan, everything runs seamlessly. Even though the trains are packed and busy, it doesn't feel like there is chaos. You don't see any ridiculous characters roaming about acting insane, and pretty much everyone follows one exact set of rules and people are quiet and not annoying.

I think the "awe" people feel when they come to Japan is in part due to the lack of anxiety they feel from the surroundings. There are no real threats in the environment and everyone is ultra polite, the streets are clean, etc. Even if you're in a nice part of manhattan, if you're using your phone in public you have to keep an eye open because some hooligan might run past you and snatch your phone (or purse if you're a woman). That does not happen in Japan so your threat detection senses can relax, and thus you're more calm, most of the time, and probably don't feel the need to be a chronic masturbator anymore.
This is an interesting theory. I definitely have nights where I’m stressed out and I just have to get myself off before I have even as much as a chance at falling asleep.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!
He was also in some Chinese movie (the promise), the traitor.

He’s kinda hot though.

TENNO HEIKA BANZAI!!
I need more information about this. He's a KOREAN?? How horrible.