Guest viewing is limited

Sex Friend Policy

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Currently I have 2 long-standing sex friends. Here are my 'policies'.

1. We meet around once every six weeks. Meeting too often, becomes more like a gf situation in my opinion. I usually initiate the meeting set-ups but they usually accept if I give a week or so's notice.

2. I pay for the hotels and for most things. I don't usually buy gifts or go shopping with them. I do however buy a souvenir if I go a trip and meet them soon afterwards.

3. Standard routine. Food and drinks then hotel. They don't know where I live but have a rough idea about the train line I use.

4. They have never asked me about my marriage situation and I have never told them anything. But when I first met them I indicated I that wasn't looking for a gf or wife.

Anyone else got any different ways of going about the sex friend game?

we do it at my place, but I live alone

we will also do restaurant, karaoke and recently talking about a short holiday

I agree time apart is important .. I don't really want to be their primary source of sex .. A fine balancing act

I don't really have any experience with the sort of situations you describe. The connections that I would have called "sex friends" or FWB involved a lot more friendship, real friendship, than what you both describe...if I am understanding you correctly. The friendship part seems pretty minimal. Is that correct, would you say? (I do not mean this post or question as either criticism or praise, btw.)

-Ww

If there are too many non bedroom activities such as going to the movies or going to the beach for example wouldn't that be just like a gf? That's my definition. But everyone has different parameters which is good for them so I am sure there are diverse opinions on this topic.

If there are too many non bedroom activities such as going to the movies or going to the beach for example wouldn't that be just like a gf? That's my definition. But everyone has different parameters which is good for them so I am sure there are diverse opinions on this topic.

Yeah, I'm not looking for an argument here, more like poking at the semantics in hope of a bit of enlightenment. Fwiiw, what makes a woman a gf to me is my feelings about her and her feelings about me. It is not what activities we do or don't share.

I sort of think there ought to be some other term for what is being called a sexfriend in the sense you describe above...a term that does not contain the word "friend" since there seems to be so little friendship to it. But this is just a semantic niggle, and I don't have a better term to suggest.

-Ww

I sort of think there ought to be some other term for what is being called a sexfriend in the sense you describe above...a term that does not contain the word "friend" since there seems to be so little friendship to it. But this is just a semantic niggle, and I don't have a better term to suggest.
Perhaps the term fuck buddy would be more fitting.

One of the girls I see says things like, ' I know I am not your girlfriend but the relationship is more than sex friends'.
Which is true.

Anyway I don't like any of these labels to describe relationships between men and women as each relationship is different. I hate it when people use the word 'partner' for example. It sounds like a business arrangement. I don't have any good relationship terminology myself though.

there is plenty of friendship involved with mine, but an awareness that we are playing a (emotionally) dangerous game, so trying to hedge against that

I would hang out with them even if sex wasn't possible anymore

This sounds much more like some of the situations I've experienced with women whom I could call sexfriends (but generally don't). And indeed, in one case a relationship that was once sexual gradually became only very slightly so, but the friendship has remained strong.

-Ww

Perhaps the term fuck buddy would be more fitting.
Buddy means the same as friend.
I could plan video games all day with my buddy (lame nintendo games, not real gamer games, sorry men), watch movies, and then pull them in bed.

I think karaoke/food/drinks is a miminum to ad the word friend, but it could be more than that and still not romantic boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

Buddy means the same as friend.
I could plan video games all day with my buddy (lame nintendo games, not real gamer games, sorry men), watch movies, and then pull them in bed.

I think karaoke/food/drinks is a miminum to ad the word friend, but it could be more than that and still not romantic boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
True, but using buddy as a verb changes the meaning to becoming friendly or spend time with someone (eg. I decided to buddy up to them). If you use the word fuck buddy with the word buddy with this meaning i believe it could fit.

with one of mine, i think I am the only person she is seeing, and we meet once a week, or even once every two weeks

I am suggesting interesting things to do, maybe we can go here, or do this.. She is like.. No.. Take me to your apartment now lol

One of the girls I see says things like, ' I know I am not your girlfriend but the relationship is more than sex friends'.
Which is true.

Anyway I don't like any of these labels to describe relationships between men and women as each relationship is different. I hate it when people use the word 'partner' for example. It sounds like a business arrangement. I don't have any good relationship terminology myself though.
Lawyers and detectives have partners.

Reactions: MossBoss
I thinkin the japan sex partner is usually used in the sex business. I think it neednt go to. Resrant or gift . We known the women like money . The man only biy the time . Enjoy the guster time mkre And more .​

Interesting. I never had the impression that there would be non-bedroom activities for FWB. I remember once going to movies with one of my past FWB's. If there is too much other stuff, she (he) might become too much affected to you and it ruins everything.

Reactions: MossBoss
I don't really have any policies or conscious ways to keep meeting or keep distance from anybody. I purely see people as much as I like them or are intrigued by them, and stop seeing them if I'm not.

Then again, not being married allows me more freedom with my feelings in other girls

On top of that, and this may be surprising to those who have certain preconceptions about me or what a gamer is, I don't really see women who I wouldn't want to at least get dinner /do an activity with

I don't really have any policies or conscious ways to keep meeting or keep distance from anybody.

Same here and also the same for meeting women/people in the first place. In other words, the way you deal with people you know (if I am understanding you correctly) is how I also deal with people I don't know or am just meeting. This is why I can never give any coherent answer when asked what my method or advice for meeting or seducing women is; I "don't really have any policies or conscious ways" of doing it.

-Ww

Last edited: