Guest viewing is limited

Sex Friend Policy

Currently I have 2 long-standing sex friends. Here are my 'policies'.

1. We meet around once every six weeks. Meeting too often, becomes more like a gf situation in my opinion. I usually initiate the meeting set-ups but they usually accept if I give a week or so's notice.

2. I pay for the hotels and for most things. I don't usually buy gifts or go shopping with them. I do however buy a souvenir if I go a trip and meet them soon afterwards.

3. Standard routine. Food and drinks then hotel. They don't know where I live but have a rough idea about the train line I use.

4. They have never asked me about my marriage situation and I have never told them anything. But when I first met them I indicated I that wasn't looking for a gf or wife.

Anyone else got any different ways of going about the sex friend game?
Hello
Currently I have 2 long-standing sex friends. Here are my 'policies'.

1. We meet around once every six weeks. Meeting too often, becomes more like a gf situation in my opinion. I usually initiate the meeting set-ups but they usually accept if I give a week or so's notice.

2. I pay for the hotels and for most things. I don't usually buy gifts or go shopping with them. I do however buy a souvenir if I go a trip and meet them soon afterwards.

3. Standard routine. Food and drinks then hotel. They don't know where I live but have a rough idea about the train line I use.

4. They have never asked me about my marriage situation and I have never told them anything. But when I first met them I indicated I that wasn't looking for a gf or wife
I'm interested in having a sex friend too can you be my sex friend