Sex Island

I actually think they so tragically underpriced it that it just seems sketchy...

I actually think they so tragically underpriced it that it just seems sketchy...

But then it's Colombia so the cost for labour is very cheap. You need to find an island with a hotel and book it all for three nights. And it's scheduled just before the high season starts so you should be getting a good deal.

The boat is there just to bring customers in and out so rent it for two half days, if it's not already included by the hotel. Then get 60 girls and maybe 10 staff and you are set to go.

So you need to pay the girls maybe $500 and the staff $200 for three days. The hotel will be $100 per night per head and the boat maybe an extra $1.000. So even if you need to pay the hotel for the girls and the staff you end up with just $63k bill and collect $150k if you get fully booked.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
But then it's Colombia so the cost for labour is very cheap. You need to find an island with a hotel and book it all for three nights. And it's scheduled just before the high season starts so you should be getting a good deal.

The boat is there just to bring customers in and out so rent it for two half days, if it's not already included by the hotel. Then get 60 girls and maybe 10 staff and you are set to go.

So you need to pay the girls maybe $500 and the staff $200 for three days. The hotel will be $100 per night per head and the boat maybe an extra $1.000. So even if you need to pay the hotel for the girls and the staff you end up with just $63k bill and collect $150k if you get fully booked.

Yeah I get how the numbers can add up. Just seems like if they're going for the international businessman type (fly in, etc) they could get away with more and spend a little extra on some finer points, get some nicer girls, and pocket more as well

The experience is pretty unique so it's the kind of thing people are willing to pay a lot for... Not to mention it's very limited. Basically, I just think they weren't ambitious enough...

The experience is pretty unique so it's the kind of thing people are willing to pay a lot for... Not to mention it's very limited. Basically, I just think they weren't ambitious enough...

I agree but probably the guys who have more than enough extra cash are already doing this with their own boats and girls you don't need to share during the three days. So they just went with the mid-level thing; flying there from US is probably just something like a thousand dollars so the total cost is achievable to any white collar guy.

Another way to think about this is you get stuck in an isolated island for three days with 29 unknown guys and 60 more or less attractive girls. Sounds pretty much like throwing the dice if it's going to be great or horrible.

One Bitcoin and you are in... based on recent prices.... In fact it's quite a good business plan/idea ... Could be done almost anywhere.... How much is an island in the Philippines, Thailand, etc ? it couldn't be any worse than that Frye Concert fiasco that happened a few months ago where people were stuck on an island without proper food, water, toilets and I believe they charged much much more and didn't offer the free sex and condoms... You don't even need an island, if you charter a large enough yacht... like this: https://www.edmiston.com/yacht-charter/yachts/omega and at only 400,000Euros/week it holds 30 guests..

You don't even need an island, if you charter a large enough yacht...

That would have room for 10 guys and 20 girls; making it way worse selection-wise and costing still 40k euros per guy instead of the USD5k in the island version.

I'm pretty sure there are islands that would cost less to buy than that boat to rent for a week. :D

Spiritual Healing... so to speak...:D

Nice catch! Though for my purposes the house would need to be way bigger. Even if spinners don't take that much space you would need quite a few of them to keep me occupied. I mean there is not much else to do on that kind of place, is there? :D

Spin here, spin there, relax, refresh, restore... then spin some more. You could always add on to the house... call it the spinner addition... Put in a 2 story addition to add more space... Your boat could assist in spinner change out ever week or 2 depending on your needs. I even found the "logo" for your Island Flag
spinner.png

Reactions: MikeH
I like this comment on Vimeo where this video is hosted. So please think twice before packing your boner. :eek:

ZenColombia
15 hours ago
Im sorry, but these girls are the lowest of the low here in Colombia. Good looking, healthy and nice girls would never be a part of this crap. Dont get fooled dumb gringos!

Another way to think about this is you get stuck in an isolated island for three days with 29 unknown guys and 60 more or less attractive girls. Sounds pretty much like throwing the dice if it's going to be great or horrible.
Yeah, sounds a bit locked up..

Reactions: MikeH and BB0523
How about Ibiza island? Nudist beach, big clubs and a lot of sex!

The only time I have been there it was also packed with Brits, all batshit crazy with the cheap liqueur. Also the only time someone has tried to stab me. :eek::D

The only time I have been there it was also packed with Brits, all batshit crazy with the cheap liqueur. Also the only time someone has tried to stab me. :eek::D
With a knife or????? A episode of Captain Stabbin..... Lol