Guest viewing is limited

Sex on n-th date

Don't think I've ever had sex on the first date where I actually asked verbally for it. It's always been non verbal progression of intimate contact from hand, shoulder, kissing, groping, then more from there. Of course this requires some form of privacy for the more intimate portions which is why I like karaoke booths.

Full consent, just not as cringe as asking permission for penis in vagina. Well, outside of happening bars.

Yea - not that it's a game (well it kinda is) but asking for permission is like showing a weak hand. Gotta read the signals and show confidence. A strong move is just asking them to come over, then kissing, undressing, and let's move to the bedroom and it is pretty consentual isn't it.

But when dating a coworker or something I agree best to be clear on consent and not get in trouble...

There was a black mirror episode about explicit consent. Takes a lot of the unknown excitement out of it.

Reactions: Alice
She isn't from a super high class background, so it's not as if she was from super restricted upbringing. Surprisingly, she launched into a lecture about how many Japanese girls wait weeks or even months to have sex. She never heard about the Three Date Rule.
The higher the class, the crazier they are in bed. They also dress better.

Reactions: DireWolf98
But when dating a coworker or something I agree best to be clear on consent and not get in trouble...
Always been a chickenshit when it came to asking out/trying to date class mates or coworkers. Remember in high school though when it was scholastic competition or track meet and I had no problem flirting and trying to hook up with students from other schools. Same mindset held me back with coworkers, but no problem if it's from some other company's people my company were involved with temporarily.

Probably why I liked reading up on nanpa as a means to get over that shyness that is a part of my character. Not about tricking ladies by lying (fucking hate any method that encourages that), but presenting the best side of yourself and guiding the situation in a way that leads to sexual interaction.

Never shit where you eat.

Reactions: YokoMonger
The higher the class, the crazier they are in bed.
Slight disagreement - I would say the further away from middle class, the crazier they get in bed. A princess or a hoodrat... they're both going to be crazy.
They also dress better.
And more likely to have proper medical care....

Reactions: Durg50