Sex toy disposal

Hellotokyo69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Any idea how to dispose of vibrators and such? I don’t think I can throw them in with the burnables and I’d sooner bury the stuff than head down to 7-Eleven to get a trash collection sticker for them. Any suggestions? Many thanks.

Reactions: Lars Lust
Thank you!
And to save for modesty, you can wrap it in newspaper or something that conceals what it is when it's picked up.
Just like with broken dishes and glasses, I usually wrap those up in newspaper or used paper bags so that people don't get hurt when the pick it up.

Just like with broken dishes and glasses, I usually wrap those up in newspaper or used paper bags so that people don't get hurt when the pick it up.

I do the same and in addition I write a note saying "broken glass, be careful!" or something to that effect.

I wonder if you should do that also with dildos? :D

And to save for modesty, you can wrap it in newspaper or something that conceals what it is when it's picked up.

Also make sure the batteries are removed to prevent the crows from having their way with the vibrations :ROFLMAO:

Superglue them to the hood of a Mercedes Benz as a more appropriate hood ornament?
Sign “R.Mutt 1917” on the handle of the toy and try to haggle your way into an art museum?

They are pretty temperamental. One especially got water damaged and would just go off on its own accord. I remember picking up my suitcase at the airport once and it and I could hear it on full wack from inside the bag, it made for a very awkward customs check ;)
There was a reference to such occurrences in the movie “Fight Club.”

Reactions: Frenchy
No one suggested putting it in a vending machine like all the used underwear. I imagine if dudes are going nuts for anything that was once worn over a pussy, they'd go gangbusters for something that was once inside one.

Any idea how to dispose of vibrators and such? I don’t think I can throw them in with the burnables and I’d sooner bury the stuff than head down to 7-Eleven to get a trash collection sticker for them. Any suggestions? Many thanks.

Take them down to the big post office in Shibuya and let them know you would like donate them to the 2020 Olympic medal recycling program.

Looks like this sex toy has become a collectible.
Why don’t you sell it on EBay to raise funds for TAG?