Guest viewing is limited

Sex Toys To Experiment With

Kippu123

TAG Member
Reaction score
i am new to this site and thanks a lot for all the information. Me and my wife would like to use few sex toys to spice up our sex lives.
Can you experienced guys help? Specially looking for toys for female to give more pleasure to my wife :)

The basic answer is - go to a sex shop and look at the toys that are available. There is a huge range of devices from small to large that could suit your needs.

Discussing it on this site won't net much results because we have no idea what her turn-ons or turn-offs are.

If you're a major area in Japan, there will be a sex shop somewhere with all the toys you can imagine... from the boring to the right down weird.

Reactions: just4fun
Many Thanks for reply. Sorry let me add some more information. We really want to try vibrator but there are so many available and we so confused on what to buy/try :(

We never have tried anything like this before .

Any pointer would be helpful

Good Vibrations in San Francisco runs a very informative website - all of the toys they sell are tested and reviewed by their staff. They also have some very informative articles and videos.

Of particular relevance: How to Choose a Vibrator

Good Vibrations in San Francisco runs a very informative website...

And they have been around forever too...since long before the web in fact. I guess they are doing something right.

-Ww

Reactions: Sudsy
I guess they are doing something right.

I think that "something right" is giving everything to their staff to test, and not selling anything that doesn't garner decent feedback from the testers. Well, that and having a staff full of kinky individuals.