Guest viewing is limited

Sex While Needing To Fart, Pee Or Poo

majimekun

TAG Member
Reaction score
How do you do?

How fun is it?

Thanks for answering such an existential issue.

Reactions: owlet
Trying to play Freud?

I'm just killing time, and bringing funny topics (like the cut off penis one) is one of my pastimes (along with playing guitar).

That being said, I know by experience that every good thing has an end, so there's nothing insecure about playing with possible future scenarios. So many things could happen within the next 40 years.

There you go again,

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads...-and-flushed-in-the-toilets.11965/#post-76203

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/cheap-room-in-exchange-of-sex.12163/

You and your fantasies!!!

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Existential Issue???

Existentialism – A Definition
Existentialism in the broader sense is a 20th century philosophy that is centered upon the analysis of existence and of the way humans find themselves existing in the world. The notion is that humans exist first and then each individual spends a lifetime changing their essence or nature.

In simpler terms, existentialism is a philosophy concerned with finding self and the meaning of life through free will, choice, and personal responsibility. The belief is that people are searching to find out who and what they are throughout life as they make choices based on their experiences, beliefs, and outlook. And personal choices become unique without the necessity of an objective form of truth. An existentialist believes that a person should be forced to choose and be responsible without the help of laws, ethnic rules, or traditions.

http://www.allaboutphilosophy.org/existentialism.htm

youngHegelians1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: patty diaz
I know it's kind of a joke post, but having to pee or whatever during sex with a pro is really a bummer. It's one thing to be with a GF where scheduling isn't an issue and taking a pee break isn't a huge problem and I can was up afterwards. But seeing a provider where a) I'm on the clock and b) even if I gotta pee, a provider might not want to continue for hygiene reasons.

So while peeing at the love hotel while I'm waiting for my deriheru date isn't a problem, in the US knowing where the closest Starbucks or whatever to a provider's incall is is a handy thing.

It's one thing to be with a GF where scheduling isn't an issue and taking a pee break isn't a huge problem

BUT!

Need to poo + tiny apartment + thin walls + fear of potential noisy dump = ingredients for uncomfortable sex.

At one of my regular soapland spots had a provider that would piss in the shower. I did not mind at all. :cool:

Reactions: User#8628
I know it's kind of a joke post, but having to pee or whatever during sex with a pro is really a bummer. It's one thing to be with a GF where scheduling isn't an issue and taking a pee break isn't a huge problem and I can was up afterwards. But seeing a provider where a) I'm on the clock and b) even if I gotta pee, a provider might not want to continue for hygiene reasons.

So while peeing at the love hotel while I'm waiting for my deriheru date isn't a problem, in the US knowing where the closest Starbucks or whatever to a provider's incall is is a handy thing.

With all your experience, I can't believe,

hook-line.jpg

Reactions: Solong
Needing to fart while having sex makes me uncomfortable as if she decides to lick my ass the last thing I need is shoot a fart (or worse) up her nose.

When ejaculating I tend to relax, and I've farted a couple of times as my body involuntarily spasms but normally this tends to result in a look of horror from me and a fit of giggles from the woman.

Reactions: Sinapse
Advancing technology may soon come to the rescue!

Fart-muffling and deodorizing cushions are set to make Japan’s offices less noisy/stinky
As the country that so famously reminded us through children’s literature that everyone poops, it stands to reason that Japan also understands that everyone farts. Still, inevitable part of the rich tapestry of human life though it may be, passing gas can be quite embarrassing for the farter, and also unpleasant for anyone within earshot or smelling distance.

But intestinal zephyrs are poised to become less awkward for all concerned parties in Japan thanks to the Silent Cushion, a special pad that reduces the sound of the user’s flatulence.

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2016/09/...-set-to-make-japans-offices-less-noisystinky/