Guest viewing is limited

Sex with elderly women : how dangerous?

so she's ~70 ... but how has she aged? what is her physical condition? is she frail? or can she sill beat your ass going up Fuji-san?

the gym I go to has some old women (probably 60's)... using the pec dec, the lat pulldown and that thigh machines, etc.

bring good lube.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Some of these old timers a pretty fit. In line with what scorpioni6ths said, I saw an 80+ guy at the gym last night slamming out heavy seated rows for sets with perfect form. He made the buff young guys look like pussy amateurs.

BTW, still on the dangerosity aspect, concerning STDs and sexual diseases, who are the safest partners in your opinion? Very young ones or very old ones? I vote for very old ones. What do you tink?

sexual diseases, who are the safest partners in your opinion?

Kinda hard to say for sure. Young ones can be can be horny and careless, older ones can be desperate and careless. It's all about how careless they are.

Some young ones also have zero fcuking idea about what kind of diseases are out there and how those diseases are propagated. That can be a huge problem,

Reactions: TokyoJoeblow
Do aged women necessarily have low natural lubrification down there?
Maybe not always but generally after they go through menopause, this is a very common problem.

Some young ones also have zero fcuking idea about what kind of diseases are out there and how those diseases are propagated. That can be a huge problem,
Some old people can also have very outdated believes about STDs.

Some old people can also have very outdated believes about STDs.

Let's just agree that all Japanese girls have pretty much zero knowledge of STDs and leave it at that. It always blows my mind how 99% of the girls would be totally OK for me not to wrap it up from the very first time we play together. :eek:

I guess I look like I have nothing; guess there must be some tell tale signs if someone has HIV or some other STD, just that nobody told me how to diagnose those from your outlook. Maybe guys with STDs don't wear suits? :rolleyes:

I guess I look like I have nothing; guess there must be some tell tale signs if someone has HIV or some other STD, just that nobody told me how to diagnose those from your outlook. Maybe guys with STDs don't wear suits? :rolleyes:
As a tourist, I barely make an effort to dress well whenever I visit. That would help explain a lot!

Alice has answered it. Menopause-related vaginal dryness is very real.

but i've been w/ youngish women that are also very dry ... stress and bad general health (bad diet of unhealthy foods) seems the cause for their issue.

Yes. This is a common issue for post menopausal women.

And women who are dating delusional narcissists.

The Late Richard Pryor once said he would like to die like his father did, while fucking. He was 57 and the girl was 18. Nobody cried at his funeral. Everyone just said, lucky motherfucker.
Poor girl though

Reactions: MikeH
Woah, two years no sex? If that girl was me, i would also die.

I have heard about one similar case and that girl herself didn't even want to have sex for more than a year after that.