Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat Sexy Cat - ねね - Early Morning Fun!

DireWolf98

Posting About Fuzoku Since 1994
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy Cat - ねね

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
Y9,800 / 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Fashion Health / Hitozuma Style - Kanda

Language Notes:
100% Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I woke up at 5:00 a.m. with serious Jet Lag and tried to go back to sleep. This was the only day of my business trip when I didn't have any early morning meetings and that I could sleep "late." I tried everything, but failed. One contributing factor might have been the faint-but-lingering scent of the cutie pie from OL Style with whom I had a session the night before.

So, by 6:15 am I gave up and decided head to Sexy Cat. I jumped out of bed, SSS, recharged with a cup of coffee near the station, took a subway and then the Yamanote to Kanda. Last year, when I walked from Kanda Station, I took numerous wrong turns, but I memorized the neighborhood in the process. This time, I got off the train and walked straight to Sexy Cat.

When I arrived at the reception, I politely told the fellahs that I am a repeat customer and the last time that I was there, I met Saki-chan. They replied that Saki was not working at that time, but they would pick a girl.

After about a five-minute wait, they assigned ねね (NeNe).

http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9809

This is a MILF shop and NeNe fits the bill. NeNe is sweet, affectionate and friendly. NeNe's profile says that she has a cheerful personality (明るい) and I definitely agree.

It was a good session, but it had its minor shortcomings.

On one hand, NeNe didn't provide any BBBJ in the bathtub and there was no rimming at any time during our session.

On the other hand, NeNe is lovey-dovey, so she was sweet during the shower/scrub-down on the スケベ椅子. During play time on the bed, while soothing me with her lips and tongue, she swiveled over into 69 position. Her kitty looks quite good - photogenic, IMHO. During 69, NeNe attacked DW Jr. with an excellent BBBJ CIM. It was a nice 50-minute session. Then I returned to my hotel, with a smile on my face, ready to prepare for my late-morning meetings.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I know that I am not breaking any new ground with this shop, but it always helps for TAG members to continue to provide updates and enlarge the database.

In general, Sexy Cat offers great value for the money: a 50-minute session culminating in a BBBJ CIM delivered by a skillful friendly MILF for Y9,800. I can't think of many places or cities where I could receive morning service on this level at that price (except for the over-night (LT) sessions with bar girls in Thailand). I have only visited Sexy Cat twice, but I am two-for-two in terms of good sessions.

If you find yourself at Sexy Cat and NeNe is one of the girls available, she is definitely worth selecting.

I’m still surprised no one ever has been able to slip it in here ........... or are you guys just not telling ?

I’m still surprised no one ever has been able to slip it in here ........... or are you guys just not telling ?

The ladies that work at this group’s shops are all veterans that know the score. They’d rather have a steady job than risk some short term extras, especially at their age.

Not that kind of shop at all. Its strictly as advertised.

Like @TheScientist says, they're very strict :stop: about the no FS policy.

If you ever go there, please do not be an :asshat: and try to get FS. All we need is for enough idiot gaijin:wacky: to try that and it'll only end up screwing things up for the rest of us.:mad:

Like @TheScientist says, they're very strict :stop: about the no FS policy.

If you ever go there, please do not be an :asshat: and try to get FS. All we need is for enough idiot gaijin:wacky: to try that and it'll only end up screwing things up for the rest of us.:mad:
Exactly! Thank you!

It seems as if I have been repeating this observation/warning since 1995. At Fashion Health shops, neither request nor expect FS. I just assumed that klootzak was a troll who was going to get this thread locked.

Any way, Sexy Cat will remain on my Short List for the foreseeable future.

The ladies that work at this group’s shops are all veterans that know the score. They’d rather have a steady job than risk some short term extras, especially at their age.
And since this shop seems strict about not having any condoms on the premises (according to another review) they might get another kind of “short term extras” as well if they let guys “slip it in”.

It is, because his experience seemed different. So its safe to say the “recommended” or not part is size based. Which is the most important part of the review.

It could be size based and it could not. Maybe she was just feeling tired that day or had a tooth ache or just didn't feel like having a dick in her mouth much. I can relate as I myself have had all those days.