Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat Sexy cat - decent time with Norika (Tokyo)

Paulo78

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Sexy cat - Norika

Date of Encounter:
July 2022

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
12.000 JPY / 50 minutes (+1k JPY for selection)

Type/Location:
Massage parlor - Sumatra

Language Notes:
Japanese mainly / Broken English

Details of the Encounter:
https://sexy-cat-k.jp/sp/detail.html?id=38

Hello everyone,

I've heard a lot about Sexy cat from you guys, and I wanted to try it out after being refused access to Wowow (still no foreigners allowed there). I was in mood for some sumata play.

The clerk was immediately friendly when I walked in, despite being a white guy who doesn't speak Japanese. He made me choose the course & the girl. Only Chikage and Norika were available at that time. I picked Norika, who was more my type (slender).

She joined few minutes after. First impression... She seems way older than described on the website (definitely in her 50ies instead of late 30ies). But she was still cute, and quite outgoing and talkative (maybe too much at some time, always commenting on everything she was seeing or doing).

We undressed and start cleaning, including the iodine solution. She quickly start to sucked me, but had to slow her down to put a condoms (my personal choice. She didn't had any, but I was prepared?). The foreplays and Sumatra were nice, she definitely knows what she is doing! We did different positions, and she let me try the ones I wanted. During the play, she regularly sucked me and then continue the Sumatra, the alternance was nice!

When I was getting close, she stopped the play and let me finish in her mouth (still with the condom though).

We then spent the remaining time massaging and chatting in our both broken Japanese and English. Communication wasn't really an issue surprisingly.

Then time went out, we washed again, dressed, and said bye.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Good performance for the price, but be ready to spend your time with old ladies. If it's not a big deal, you will definitely have a good time there. Will personally not repeat, since I'm more into younger girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: zifix
Thanks for your report on Sexy Cat! The general knowledge of this shop is an older group, but the performance is usually still good. Just cannot expect to find a 20-something there. ;)

Approved: 7/24/2022