Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins / ¥10,000

Type/Location:
Kanda - few mins walk from station

Language Notes:
Spoke Japanese only but had English rules posted so foreigner friendly
Not sure of Kagami's English ability sorry

Details of the Encounter:
At first I was reluctant to try this place due to an experience I had at sister shop New York New York in Ueno a few months back. For those who don't know these are basically a cheap cheap soap with similar service though no nuru mat play, generally worse looking or older girls, smaller rooms / tubs and slightly rushed service due to the 50 min limit. If you go into it with that in mind and temper you expectations I think you can have a good time.

At New York New York that time I paid my 10k then and was taken into the waiting room. I assumed in here, like soaps, you would get an option of 写真指名 (shashin shimei) - picking the girl from a picture book. But perhaps by my mistake for not asking when I paid they immediately brought a girl of their choosing. And this girl was big. McDonalds super size big. I've never done this before but I had to get out of there so I made an excuse about work, apologised profusely and they gave me my money back actually - all of it. They didn't look too happy though. Lesson learned, always ask these questions up front.

So fast forward to last month and I decide to go again provided I can choose a girl a bit more slender. I enter the room and the guy asks me quite a quick and complicated sentence about reservations today and I tell him it's my first time - accidentally broke golden rule 1 there oops! But luckily he's nice enough and hands me a rule chart in English - very foreigner friendly. I say I've got no problem and immediately ask if shashin shimei is possible - he says sure, brings out his iPad and saysfor your first time no charge if you pick this girl - Kagami. Sure, why not.

Into the waiting room with some salarymen on their lunch break and 10 minutes later I'm guided to the stairs where Kagami is waiting. She actually looks very nice - maybe early 30s. Some tattoos which I'm not a fan of but not a big deal. She guides me to her room. It's quite funny on the way there as you can easily see into the other rooms as you walk past while the various girls service their customers in various ways. Of course it would be rude to stare!

Into the room which is about 1/4 size of a mid-level soap room and has a very small bath - not room to stretch your legs out even for a small guy like me. Clothes off and over to the sukebe isu (seat with a hole in the middle for easy access) for a nice wash of my body with particular attention paid to my now rock hard pole, balls and ass. After that into the tub for a wash, brushing teeth before kissing and some play with her nice tits. To be honest the tub is too small and we very quickly decided to dry off and go to the bed - this wastes quite a bit of time.

So over to the bed and this is where Kagami shines - great tongue techniques. She licked my body all over while flicking her tongue and eventually down to the balls, swirling around and finally up the shaft before taking me into her mouth. After a while of this she asked me to get on all fours and licked from the bottom of my hanging balls up to the ass while fondling my member which felt amazing if you're into this. I was about to blow my load during this so she turned me around and took all the stick stuff into her mouth.

After that another wash then goodbye - very nice girl and a good time. Again only complaint was felt a little rushed due to what I feel was wasted bath time but this is the general service in the shop not her.

One last funny thing is she asked me where I found the shop since she heard lots of places don't take foreigners. I was tempted to mention TAG but I think smartly bit my tongue? I told her about my New York New York experience which she found funny though!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I think YMMV but if you go to these kind of places with tempered expectations now and again you can get quite a good experience - just don't expect Yoshiwara! Also highly recommend shashin shimei to pick a girl, but you might have to pay for it if you don't get lucky like I did.

Last edited:
Great and honest review. This group of shops provides a budget-conscious and reliable service. A longer course would be great, but the foreigner-friendly aspect means I thoroughly recommend it to first-timers who are not too bothered about the age or size of the lady. I am looking forward to going back now. And at these prices, no need to start saving!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I saw Kagami last year and thought she was a bit on the chubby side. Their website lists most of the girls' 3 sizes and few have waists under 60 cm. Nevertheless she was very nice, cute, and regularly writes to her blog. It was a more relaxing experience than Shibuya Sea-Fari which is much more YMMV.