Appointment Length & Costs:
10000 / 50 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The place
Sexy Cat Kanda is a great place, it's a pinsaro (full body lip) that has relatively older woman (35 to 45 I guess), it has a very simple and cheap pricing & service system (1man/50 minutes + 300 yen for nomination lol). Foreigners are 100% welcome. Each woman has her own bath, so it's quite intimate. Expect full body licking including all-fours rimjob, hj, bbj with or without lotion.

The girl
Aiko was great. She has a small face and a great smile. She doesn't ask too many questions but still keeps the conversation rolling. She looks like she's having a lot of fun the whole time, so basically in 2 minutes I was super comfortable. She has quite nice tits, relatively bigger cup that just starting to hang and are still very nice to play with (paizuri ok naturally). She has just small fat rolls on the stomach but otherwise her body is still nice.

The play
Aiko doesn't spend too much time on the bathing part, there was no bath play either. I think she doesn't like lotion too much, otherwise great hj and bbj technique. Then we moved to all-fours rimming, and she does a real great job there, by starting slow with butt licking/caress and slowly moving to some serious deep rimming. We moved to 69 and she seemed to enjoy it while I was doing a little bit of face fucking. Then we moved to paizuri and I finished there.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aiko is still young, smiling and provides a great service, I will definitively pick her up again if the chance is there.

A couple of necessary corrections here:

Sexy Cat Kanda ... it's a pinsaro (full body lip)

Sexy Cat is not a pink salon. It is a Fashion Health.

Expect full body licking including all-fours rimjob, hj, bbj with or without lotion.

The services offered by each woman vary, and there is no mandated service. Each of them has their own specialties/preferences, as well as limits.

In particular, don't expect anal play/rimming. While a few of the ladies do offer this, most of the ladies do not.