50 min - 13000 + 1000 shimei

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Kagami has been reviewed here before. Her age is listed as 40 but add at least 8-10 years. I've visited her off and on for more than ten years and I can say she has lost quite a bit of weight since I last saw her about a year ago. She still has a little bit around the middle of her small frame, narrow hips and beautiful legs make for quite an attractive MILF package. She does have some light tattoos but nothing extreme. She was probably quite cute when she was younger. If you want a young hot girl you shouldn't go to Sexy Cat but then almost everyone here knows that.

All conversation is in Japanese and she does not speak any English. She's receptive to DATY, FIV and 69 and does CIM but I'm not sure if she does it for me because she likes that I am a semi-regular or not, YMMV. She has very nice 8-9 cm nipples and she is a true professional. Some people have complained about the facility but you do get what you pay for and it's perfectly acceptable for me. There is a gaijin tax but some of the new ladies are restricted to Japanese only as the tencho explained to me.

This place openly accepts foreigners without gaijin tax so don't screw this up like asking for FS or scratching the insides of the lady with sharp fingernails. Be humble, be appreciative, expect less and be happy with getting service.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kagami is an old-timer and has a friendly personality, at least she does with me. She knows how to service your perverted desires.

Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Sorry, I just reread this and found a typo, her nipples are 8-9mm not 8-9cm. Sorry about that. They are very nice and perky, just the same. Just visited her again last week. Same competent service.
Thanks for that correction. 9 cm nipples would be outrageous 😝

Reactions: Maxblack
Please note that from January onwards, Sexy Cat has started to add a 1000 yen gaijin tax.
I know Secret Touch added it. I wasn't aware about Sexy Cat.

I also noticed that Sexy Cat changed their fee structure and separated Mature and Young OL, you have to pay 1000 more for a "Young" OL. Still a good deal if you get the right lady. Some ladies won't see foreigners so the 1000 is probably there to incentivize them. Behave and enjoy.

Reactions: DireWolf98