http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=10042&htmlcat=sp

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min / 10300 yen

Type/Location:
Shop in Kanda

Language Notes:
Broken Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This is 3 of 4 reports of Sexy Cat Kanda. I’m dictating with my new Samsung Galaxy. In hope it comes out okay.

I was attracted to Yayoi because she’s very petite (147 cm). Her page says she’s “small and cute.”

On the upside, her titties are really nice. They are beautiful and perky. Her whole body looks young. She says she is 30, but her body looks 20.

On the downside, I felt her face and hairdo not matching her body. They seemed plainer and older than her body.

I did my usual routine. For #1, I laid down in 69 for a BJ. I like this position because I like to watch a girl’s pussy. It works best with short girls like Yayoi! The BJ was OK but not memorable. She focused more on the tip (I like it deeper) but she got the job done.

For #2, her HJ was not as good as her BJ. She couldn’t hit the right rhythm and moves for me, and cumming was slow. But I made it. In fairness I was a stranger so she couldn’t know what I like. However, the most skilled girls, they sense it from experience.

I don’t want this review to sound harsh. Everyone’s different and Yayoi might match well for someone else. Her friendliness and attitude were great. Her looks and service just didn’t line up to my personal preferences.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Reactions: darkniteangel
Thanks for your additional review of Sexy Cat!

Approved: 12/23/2019

I’m dictating with my new Samsung Galaxy. In hope it comes out okay.
Haha! Sorry to get off track but I laughed at this. I’m imagining you sitting on a packed subway telling your phone in descriptive detail about your sexual experiences

I also apologize, but that dictation worked great! Better than me typing on my phone and hitting the wrong keys... May I ask which model? Thanks in advance.

Haha! Sorry to get off track but I laughed at this. I’m imagining you sitting on a packed subway telling your phone in descriptive detail about your sexual experiences

No, not on the subway. That would be pretty funny!

I also apologize, but that dictation worked great! Better than me typing on my phone and hitting the wrong keys... May I ask which model? Thanks in advance.

S10. Actually, it wasn’t that great. I had to fix a bunch of things by hand. But in my experience, the iPhone’s Siri dictation is also crappy. Anyway, my company yanked the S10s and we’re back to iPhones. Something about fingerprint readers not being secure. I think I like iPhones better anyway.

Reactions: Oshiri Johnson