Guest viewing is limited

Sexy Cat - Saki

@Sudsy: just because they are 40+ doesn't mean they are unattractive, right? Just because i had a miss in hinomaru doesn't mean i'll dislike them all.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

They are mostly over 35 and certainly not unattractive. They are not high-end beauties but they make up for it with service. Most of them are overweight MILF types, although some are quite slim. Even the 50+ ones provide excellent service. There is one at the sister shop NYNY that must be well into her 60s but she makes up for it with her charm and technique.

After dinner at Shimbashi I took the Ginza line and stopped by Kanda station, took me a while to figure which is the South exit that was mentioned in some posts, finally found it, opened the wooden main door, but was told they are closed for the day, "please come back tomorrow, we open at 7:30" said the guy and apologised for closing early, the time was 11:15 pm. In their website, the closing time was 12:00 midnite ?? Anyway thanks to all your reports .. which made me think it is probably worthwhile making another trip there sometime soon ! Will be trying out the daytime girls I guess ?? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ! thanks!

After dinner at Shimbashi I took the Ginza line and stopped by Kanda station, took me a while to figure which is the South exit that was mentioned in some posts, finally found it, opened the wooden main door, but was told they are closed for the day, "please come back tomorrow, we open at 7:30" said the guy and apologised for closing early, the time was 11:15 pm. In their website, the closing time was 12:00 midnite ?? Anyway thanks to all your reports .. which made me think it is probably worthwhile making another trip there sometime soon ! Will be trying out the daytime girls I guess ?? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ! thanks!

Could easily be that all girls were booked till end of business already.

Yes it could be, actually, this man has shut all lights and was about to lock the main door .. i hope better luck in my next visit there

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yes it could be, actually, this man has shut all lights and was about to lock the main door .. i hope better luck in my next visit there
It most likely was done for the night. 50 minutes means the last call is probably at 11:10, assuming there are girls left that can do one more gig.

Hey guys I managed to give it a go, was there 8:45 pm, picked a petite milf whose age was stated "35", of course with eyes covered its hard to tell the real age. Waited in the room and at 9 pm "Minami" came to greet me and took me to the room upstairs - everything that happened was just as the others have described.
Unfortunately for me, Minami (South) turned out to be in her mid-50s, she had lots of wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. I think the owner of SexyCat should at least post an age that's closer to their real age -- this seems to be a gross mis-representation, so all "buyers" please beware.

I had a similar experience at their sister shop Secret Touch shop last year. I requested Natsuko who was listed as 40. The tencho said she was one of their more 'experienced' ladies. When he called me out of waiting room Natsuko was in her 70s and had long gray hair. Oh, that's what he meant by 'experienced'. I instantly jumped back into the waiting room and motioned the tencho back in with me. I told him sorry I can't. I felt bad for Natsuko but there was no way. Fortunately Kayo was available so I went with her, and after fending off all of her attempts to put something in my ass (we wrestled all in good fun until she gave up) we had a pretty nice play time. Anal isn't for me. This was my second and final session with Kayo.

Unfortunately for me, Minami (South) turned out to be in her mid-50s, she had lots of wrinkles around her eyes and mouth. I think the owner of SexyCat should at least post an age that's closer to their real age -- this seems to be a gross mis-representation, so all "buyers" please beware.

The place clearly advertises itself as 人妻 and every review has mentioned that the women there are not young or near young.

I had a similar experience at their sister shop Secret Touch shop last year. I requested Natsuko who was listed as 40. The tencho said she was one of their more 'experienced' ladies. When he called me out of waiting room Natsuko was in her 70s and had long gray hair. Oh, that's what he meant by 'experienced'. I instantly jumped back into the waiting room and motioned the tencho back in with me. I told him sorry I can't. I felt bad for Natsuko but there was no way. Fortunately Kayo was available so I went with her, and after fending off all of her attempts to put something in my ass (we wrestled all in good fun until she gave up) we had a pretty nice play time. Anal isn't for me. This was my second and final session with Kayo.

Hey bro, so I guess I was kinda luckier than you are. Did I tell you that Minami (South) managed to do some decent prostrate massage? it wasnt the first time for me but still it felt pretty odd to have her stick her middle finger into my ass. I reciprocated by sticking mine into her pussy which felt rather tight and fuckable .. :)

Hey guys I managed to give it a go, was there 8:45 pm, picked a petite milf whose age was stated "35", of course with eyes covered its hard to tell the real age. Waited in the room and at 9 pm "Minami" came to greet me and took me to the room upstairs - everything that happened was just as the others have described.

One lady told me they are all 5-15 years older than their stated age. This is a common practice so don't pay attention. You will not find a young and cute one at this chain so if it not your thing then don't waste your money.

yeah thanks homer69 after trying them out twice i guess SexyCat isnt my cup of tea .. .. so I suppose the un-official definition of "MILF' is 50 years and above .. .. and "Mature" is 30 - 40+ and "SYT" is 20+ .. .. did I get it right?

Reactions: TAG Manager
Kagami at Sexy Cat looked like she was in her mid-30s, but plumper than her photo. Measurements seemed more accurate. She seems to be one of the few women who seriously writes to her blog.

Is Natsuko still there??? I may have to pay a visit... )

I'm not fluent in Japanese but the tencho spoke clearly on the phone and making a reservation was easy. Since I don't want a heavy woman (waist should be 60cm or less, hips less than 90cm?) I always reserve.