Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes ¥9800 + ¥500 nomination charge

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
This shop is well reviewed so I'll skip the details of the place itself.

Finished work on a Sunday, was about 8PM and I was in Kanda so figured, what the heck, why not go get me a blowjob? Looked at the women on schedule, picked Tsubasa because I hadn't tried her before and because she's got big (h-cup) boobs. Page says she's 34 and that is what she claims. She carries plenty of bodyweight besides the boobs. That much is obvious from the website. Face is not bad, not great but she's really nice to talk to. No idea if she speaks any English at all, I doubt it.

The event: after preparations and chitchat she lies me down, we do some tongue battle where she prefers to be the invader, some boob play (nice texture & shape and nipples are responsive) and mutual nipple licking. She moves down and does some nice ball play and pretty quickly goes right to 69. Clean tasting pussy, not shaved but trimmed, easy access, fresh taste and responsive. Got one finger in there to do some g-spot work while I'm at her clit with tongue and finger. Honestly she's so tight I can't imagine anything bigger than a finger going in there.

The blowjob? Damn good. Usually takes me the full time to cum but she had me popped in 30 minutes and I was on the edge most of the time. Seemed to do all the work with her mouth, only time I noticed hands was on my balls. This is a very good thing in my opinion. Seemed to anticipate when I was going to cum, took it in her mouth and kept me there a while before dismounting to spit in tissue. Very good work on her part.

We chatted about this and that, she's been in Tokyo about 7 or 8 years, likes Clint Eastwood movies and has 3 cats. Generally really nice to talk do and gives a hell of a blowjob.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I only say "may repeat" because I don't think I've finished out the entire crew at Sexy Cat and would like to so so before I repeat. Otherwise, I see no reason not to repeat with her.

Unlike at Seafari and even Oedo, FS just seems impossible at Sexy Kat. Why is that?

Am I supposed to say that I have had it there a few times ... although that was a while ago and before I discovered this site.

Another reason is probably because the rooms at Sexy Cat all have small windows on the doors. While you shouldn't, and it's hard to see anyway since the beds are next to the door, it's difficult not to sneak a glance and sometimes you get treated to a nice view of ass and pussy while the girl is going to work with her mouth on the other end of the bed. A nice little preview of what's to come. Definitely would be a give away if FS was happening in a room.

small windows on the doors.

And the management do pop around to keep an eye on what's going on from time to time.

That is a fair point actually. But the wise would just leave that part out surely
Another reason is probably because the rooms at Sexy Cat all have small windows on the doors. While you shouldn't, and it's hard to see anyway since the beds are next to the door, it's difficult not to sneak a glance and sometimes you get treated to a nice view of ass and pussy while the girl is going to work with her mouth on the other end of the bed. A nice little preview of what's to come. Definitely would be a give away if FS was happening in a room.

Depending on which room you get. Some you seem to be able to see straight through the window to the bed? But the ones I was in were not like that.

Although the post about mgmt checking is a little bit scary.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Probably overstated that. Let's say it would be weird having them looking thru the window. When I was there I did not even know it was not supposed to be done. And the lady initiated it anyway. Was awesome anyway. I really like that place in general. The women are older but there are some very sexy ones there.