sexy lipstick - buying advice

owlet

Devolved
Reaction score
.. No not for me!

for my gf, I'd like to see her in something more interesting than the standard J girl subtle hues

any buying advice? I really like the dark glossy blues

where to buy from?

thanks!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, dark glossy blue? Is that the color you would like to see on your girlfriends lips? Well, everybody have different opinion about things.

I agree with Alice's suggestion. MAC and maybe Mary Quint for eyes carry some eccentric colors.

LOL

About the blue lipstick.

Other than women wearing some kind of costume or performing in a caberet show, I don't think I've ever seen a woman wearing blue lipstick.

At Halloween?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
looks like a cool site, thanks!

.. What is lip whip.. Maybe I need to research :/
I'm the one who created that deleted post.. not enough likes. LOL.

Anyway, "Lip Whip" is just the name of the product that Beauty Bakerie invented. It's a liquid lipstick instead of the usual regular lipstick or lipgloss. Smudge-proof.. waterproof.. kiss-proof.. um.. blowjob-proof?? Pretty easy to apply. I had one and the only way I could remove it was with a makeup cleansing wipe :)

Last edited:
Yeah, dark glossy blue? Is that the color you would like to see on your girlfriends lips? Well, everybody have different opinion about things.

I agree with Alice's suggestion. MAC and maybe Mary Quint for eyes carry some eccentric colors.

I don't know what it is, but sometimes there's something very sexy about those crazy lipstick shades/colours.

unfortunately many Japanese women seem to stick to the same script and don't make the most of their beautiful lips

Reactions: faboo2001