Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Showgirls: Luna and Nana

Date of Encounter:
May 20th 2016

Contact Method:
http://showgirls-web.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
7,000¥ at door plus drinks for the girls.

Type/Location:
Sexy pub

Language Notes:
Japanese, little to no English

Details of the Encounter:
Was in my stomping grounds of Ōmiya and was in search of anyplace that was Gaijin friendly. I was really hoping for a pinsaro but there are only a few and the two I tried were not cool with my patronage. But I digress. I had walked by the shop a few times and the tout started talking to me and asked if I wantend to come in. I thought it was just another hostess club, so I was about to say no when I saw the price list and it was too expensive for just a regular hostess club. So I bit, and glad I did. They set me down and took my drink order. Then they introduced Luna. She had a nice face, body, and small breast (clothed). She sat down and I got her a drink 1200¥. She started chatting me up in Japanese which I don't speak but it wasn't awkward. She put her legs over mine and next thing I know she Invites me to feel her up and not just through her clothes. All of the lights turned low and we start making DFK while she straddles me. Then lights came on switched to a new girl Nana and it was more of the same. She had a larger bust and it was a bit more awkward with her but she really enjoyed DFK with me. Then Time was up and I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
So if you find yourself in my neck of the woods hit it up. East exit just past the don Quixote

Befor there was a pink in omiya Jan jan but went about 3 weeks ago and got turned down saying no foringers I told him I've been there many many times even showed him my point card. But no luck also they have a sister shop I think call club passion was closed for a long time but recently opened. Didn't give it a chance. Went to a opai pub but it changed to a sexy pub but was not impressed wanted to leave after a fat girl with small breast and bad breath but the second girl was a real nock out everything was perfect but almost no chest. But not my kind of place. But think I went to a different place because it was much cheaper about 4500 yen and no dimming down the lights.

Ps any reports for SAITAMA??

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
SO far I've only been able to get into the sexy pub. FYI Jan Jan I think is closed now. I went there and the door was open but there wasn't any music or announcements. THe tenchou took me to another place but they rejected me. I think their are only 2 pink salons left in Omiya. My boom and Center Position. Neither are gaijin friendly. But I'm hoping to change that. The sexy pub I went to is right across from Center Position and I've nodded at the tout standing outside their after my session and he nodded back. I hope to go back to the sexy pub and try to show the guy that I'm not some crazy foreigner. But it probably won't work but here is hoping.
Note there are also some massage places that I don't recommend because the women are older and not that good looking. They do give hand jobs. I tried one place thinking the woman who approached me on the street was the mama-san but it was the woman who gave me the massage and HJ. She was a tall thin Thai woman who was old. But I paid and her technique was good. She got me to pop. But I don't recommend it. I'm still trying to find out what's in Omiya. There are soaps but again they are unfriendly. I found some deri-health but I not sure if they are friendly or not. I emailed one that really interested me to find out if they are, but no reply. still lurking

Thanks for the review

I'm not 100% but I went their when they should have been open. Sign was unplugged and quiet. There was a man there and he tried to take me over to Center Position. Everytime I've walked past it its been silent. The man talked to me for a bit telling me something but I couldn't understand a thing he said.