https://www.atsugirusu.com/gal/gal-34.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
4900 yen / 30 minutes

Type/Location:
Hon Atsugi, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to take another trip to Hon Atsugi. Sexy Salon Rush has quite a few girls I've wanted to try and since I love pink salon's I wanted to try out a new girl. I went on a Saturday afternoon... it was completely dead just like last time. No one else in there.

The guy at the front was a bit surprised to see a foreigner but super friendly. As before, I got a semi-private booth.

I know that photos are often shopped but holy shit... The girl in the photo and the girl presented is nothing alike... like at all. Maybe the girl in the pictures is her.. but I'm not entirely sure. Ai is really skinny (which is a plus for me) and short. She looks young... but I'm not sure how young. Probably under 30 but definitely not 21. Her tits are a pretty good size for her body and she is completely shaved. Her face is definitely not cute. If I ever saw her on the street I'd probably completely ignore her. She has an overbite and her hair is dyed dirty blonde and tied in two pigtails. She's tanned (which is okay by me) and she wore a schoolgirl uniform.

She's really friendly and quite passive. She capped me and I undressed her. For some reason.. she didn't clean me off at all. Not sure why. She did, however, clean her pussy using a towel before laying down.

She then laid down on the sofa and I ate her out. Her pussy tastes pretty good and it's really nice and tight. Her moans are kinda sexy. Eventually I got on top of her and began sucking on her tits while my dick rubbed her pussy. This continued for a bit and she kept moaning. It was almost inside of her but I didn't risk FS because I know we're not supposed to... but I'm not sure if she would have stopped me. We stopped for a bit and I rubbed my dick on her pussy up and down and she was very wet and moaning.

Eventually she got down between my legs and started to suck. Her blowjob technique is average at best. Her mouth is small and she seems to get tired pretty quickly. I held onto her pigtails and fingered her a bit while she moaned and sucked. I put one of her fingers under my balls and to my surprise she actually sucked on my balls and ran her tongue dangerously close to my anus. For some reason she kept stopping and squeezing the tip of the condom because she wasn't sure if I came or not. Eventually I came and she jerked me a bit while I jizzed. She pulled off the condom but accidentally turned it upside down and got cum all over her hands. She then threw out the condom and cleaner her hands.

We chatted for a few minutes and then I decided to leave.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
4900 yen for that type of filth? Maybe it's not so bad... I'd go back but probably not with Ai, though.

Last edited: