https://www.atsugirusu.com/gal/gal-34.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 5990¥

Type/Location:
Hon-Atsugi, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I’ve reviewed this place a couple of times before as well. While it’s definitely a bit overpriced (since the nomination isn't free) it’s very much foreigner friendly. And there are some young skinny girls on the roster which you’ll most likely need to nominate.

The guy at the front is pretty robotic. I nominated Eri because I liked her profile and measurements. A side note: if you nominate you need to choose at least 30 minutes.

After this you can go gargle in the sink and you’re pretty much in. For those who are afraid of getting infected this place is far from ideal. All doors are closed and it’s hot inside. You can keep your mask on if you want. I did and so did the one other customer in there. I know this can be a contentious issue for some but do whatever you want.

A few minutes later Eri walked in. She’s quite cute. Skinny, young, with long nails, tanned skin and a cute face. She’s also really friendly and can hold a conversation. I unbuttoned her shirt and she told me she boobs were small. It’s true but her nipples are quite perky. I played with her clit and she made all the right noises. Her pussy is tight and really warm. After came the blowjob. I’m not huge but the condom is a bit hard to get on. Her blowjob skills are quite good as well. She uses a lot of saliva which is nice. I hadn’t cum in a week or so and it felt nice blowing my load while she slurped. After she cleaned up the saliva on the floor. I still had a lot of time remaining but I decided to take off as I always do after I finish.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Eri is cute and highly recommended.

Last edited: