https://www.atsugirusu.com/gal/gal-40.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 5990¥

Type/Location:
Hon Atsugi, Kanagawa

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After having tried some of the other girls on the rooster, I decided to nominate Kurumi. Just like any other pink salon it's pretty much the same process.

I went up the stairs and gave my money to the guy at the counter. He asked me if I'd been there before and I told him I was there last week and he looked at me like ".....? So... have you been here before?". I told him "Yes, I have" and he switched to English and said "No sex, okay? Blowjob only". I told him it was no problem. I was a bit surprised he didn't recognize me since I'd met him a few times before in the past three months. Oh well. Anyway, I'd had a really good experience with Eri before but decided to check out Kurumi this time so I nominated her.

It was pretty quiet inside with only two other customers and a couple of girls. I sat around and waited for Kurumi to come in. A few minutes later Kurumi walked in. Kurumi is chubby, short and not too bad looking. Not really my type (unlike Eri) but that's no problem.

We chatted a bit and I pulled down my pants and I undressed her. I spent sometime playing with her clit, rubbing it gently and listening to her moan and heavily pant. I decided to go down on her a bit and she let out some nice moans. Her pussy was nice and warm and a bit tight.

She got down on her knees in front of me and started to suck. Her blowjob skills are pretty good. She almost made me cum a bit too fast so I tried to hold it in. I stopped her a few minutes in and I spent some time playing with her tits which are quite a handful. She went back at it and continued to suck with only her mouth and no hands and I eventually blew. She uncapped me and we cleaned up and I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Kurumi is nice but I probably would never nominate her again.

Thanks for your review, much appreciated!

Approved: 1/16/2022