Guest viewing is limited

Shanghai Business Hotel

DevilChef

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Spa/Massage provider in Hotel (connected to Gym downstairs)

Country & City:
China, Shanghai

Date of Encounter:
December

Contact Method:
In person, spa/massage reception desk

Internet Link?:

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 1500RMB-2000RMB

Type/Location:
Hotel room

Language Notes:
Very basic English. Still manageable

Details of the Encounter:
Overall Rating:
7 out of 10 (depends on the girl available)

Details of the Encounter:
Girl A: Tall, slender, long black hair, c cup, trimmed, Non-Chinese (Guessing Malaysia)
Girl B: Short, slim, short brown hair, c cup, shaved, Chinese native.

I'll add a little nugget for those traveling to mainland China, namely Shanghai.

Hotel name is Rainbow Hotel Shanghai or "Jin Jiang Rainbow hotel" and is what I personally would classify as a three star hotel, not too bad, but not the best.
They got the usual facilities like a gym, pool, conference rooms etc. Their gym is also divided with a spa/massage facility which offers the usual services like foot massages and so forth.

I'll talk about my experiences but obviously yours may differ depending on the girl. The services are basically the same. First time I went to just check it out in the middle of the day there was just a girl sitting next to the front reception desk. She was fairly tall (5'8), long black hair, non-Chinese looks who looked at me curiously. Since I just wanted to see the menu I browsed it for a minute, seeing the usually vague listings of foot massage, head massage and oil massages. Cheapest 30 mins for 100RMB, longest course 120 mins something like 700RMB. Anyhew, the "hint" that something more was offered was the girl's manner and seductive -"See you" as I left.

Fast forward to the evening. When I went down this time, she was sitting by the front desk (they doesn't seem to be very busy, maybe because the appearance of a spa at a hotel is too average/normal?), I picked the oil massage course and she led me along a short corridor. She walked in a seductive, long-step manner which just screams eroticism. Plus points for individual rooms equipped with their own showers. A big mirror along the wall, massage table with flowers, kinda dimly lit for mood-making. Don't remember any music but I'm sure it was generic.

She didn't speak much English, but she spoke through gestures and body language so I undressed, changed into a long robe and lied down on the massage table. The massage was decent, and as I was asked to turn over she asked me in broken English -"Do you like sex?" or something similarly cheesy. After all the one-liners had been exhausted we finally got down to some negotiation and settled on 1500RMB. The caveat was that she didn't want to do it on the massage bed and she preferred to do it up in my room. I think it was more to do with her arranged working time in the spa, versus scheduled massages up at the guests rooms. I know some of you may react differently in a situation like this (warning bells ring if anyone asks for your room number for example) but I took the judgement call and arranged a time.

At the appointed time, she came, dressed in more official hotel-staff -esque attire. I had already showered so we went straight to bed. Sparing you guys the dirty details, it was the BBBJ, condom on, various positions and places in the room, although keeping the noise down to a normal level to avoid being caught. All in all, she was a 7/10. Would have liked her more energetic.

Next day, I felt happy enough to try it again. This time a short girl, short hair, Chinese sat at the front desk. She was definitely a nine! Cute and curvy in all the right places. An ass to die for -a fact I came to be able to verify later-Her price was 500RMB higher than the other girl, but I couldn't wait to get going, and we got kinda hot and heavy in the massage room, kissing and fondling, managed to get her panties off and gave her my finger waltz until she came. Although when it came to sex, she too insisted we did it in my room. I agreed and negotiated a time later.

I must say, that if you're lucky and come visit during a good week/season you're going to have a good time. The pleasantness of having access to a nice, clean and simple service like this isn't too common. Lest not forget that it doesn't have to break your wallet!

She was definitely more energetic than the other girl, however she had a birthmark on her leg which did distract a little bit. She did make up for any shortcomings and in the end made me "genki" for two rounds.

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you're unfamiliar traveling in China I recommend a hotel like this for ease and comfort. The hotel itself is also familiar with Japanese business travelers and the rooms are equipped accordingly (no adapters for computers needed etc.) Finding a good place can be even harder especially if you're new and/or just visiting.

In China, these "massage" offerings are par for the course in most hotels below 5star. There usually is a card next to the bed with a telephone number. Of course, they get you more than the advertised oily massage, however, most of the time, they are a rip-off.

Many hotels also have on-premise sauna and KTV for somewhat better service.

When in Shanghai, please avail yourself of the services of the famous Shanghai saunas, where you can choose from an array of beauties in a fishbowl for mat play, the occasional red rope (girl dangles from ceiling while giving you a BJ) and more.

Hurry, in most of China these places are already closed (Beijing for instance). In SH, many are still open. There was a whole city of them in Changping, Donguan. Sadly, all closed.

Special recommendation:
http://shanghai.happymassage.com/massage-yellow-pages/massage-places/bodi-hotel-sauna-946.html

A place at these google coordinates 31.146881,121.354711 was the best in Shanghai. It went underground. You need to know someone on the inside to be admitted.

I used to take Western clients there. They always left with their minds blown.

Last edited: