50 minutes for ¥13,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
This soap has a gaijin tax of ¥3,000 yen and a limited roster.

I spoke only Japanese and managed to avoid the tax.

Anzu is in her early 20's with huge E's, totally shaved and she is one of the VIP girls which allows BB service.

We washed up and started to blow me. She got me so stiff and then she just went down on me without rubber. I didn't realize it until I was finished and she told me she forgot I didn't request it. She said everyone wants VIP service. She was very candid, she has had STD's before, it is part of the job. She gets checked weekly.

She said that her parents are aware of what she does, her mother also did the same job when she was young. It's no big deal. She plans to stay doing this for the time being. No plans on stopping.

At this point, I am calmed down and I am stiff again, she notices and offers herself again. I did not say no but this time with a rubber... Yeah, I know it is too late but I couldn't stop.

She is truly a good looking young women.

I am too nervous to play with her again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

so you skipped gaijin tax and vip price.

if she is that forgetful I guess many might have not paid for vip and got it anyway?

I could be confused but she just gave you a BBBJ right? You guys didnt actually have sex?
It's a soapland. FS is the default play there.

So, she told you about the STD part AFTER letting you hit? I’d be mad. I’d ask for my money back or something. You didn’t ask for an STD. You didn’t order that. That ain’t what you signed up for.

“Excuse me, I need to speak to your manager.”

Last edited:
So, she told you about the STD part AFTER letting you hit? I’d be mad. I’d ask for my money back or something. You didn’t ask for an STD. You didn’t order that. That ain’t what you signed up for.

“Excuse me, I need to speak to your manager.”
She told him that she had contracted (presumably curable) STD's in the past. Not that she was currently infected with one.

Reactions: Alice
She told him that she had contracted (presumably curable) STD's in the past. Not that she was currently infected with one.
Even if that’s a fact, in what possible scenario would this detail add any positivity to the service? She must be incredibly dumb or cruel for mentioning it. Especially if she goes BBFS without any notice: that raise even more suspicions and ruin the fun you’ve paid for.

Even if that’s a fact, in what possible scenario would this detail add any positivity to the service? She must be incredibly dumb or cruel for mentioning it. Especially if she goes BBFS without any notice: that raise even more suspicions and ruin the fun you’ve paid for.
She was just being honest. Nothing wrong with that at all. And if it made OP more wary of STDs then it was also a positive thing.

I often discuss STDs with provider's and I also know(and see) that they inspect my dick during wash up to look for signs.

I trust a provider that is honest with it's past more than the one's pretending to be perfect.

I think her take is refreshing and it doesn’t sound like a “hardened professional” (please end the stigma that there is anything wrong with providers who are not ashamed of their job and don’t see it like some temporary side hussle) to me. I love that her family is supportive of her and that she Is positive in what she does and doesn’t treat curable diseases as the end of the world.
Also good to read that NS soap girls apparently test weekly. Weekly swab tests seem like a good idea to me but I can’t imagine weekly blood tests, it would make my arms look like a junkie’s.

That said, I don’t understand why she is working at this price point if she is early 20s with E cups and a pretty face that she is exposing in her pictures. Seems to me that she could easily work at a high end or at least a mid level NS shop or pull the same amount of customers she has now at a budget shop while practicing safe sex. Maybe throwing in some AV work as well to promote herself if her family knows about her job and she is not afraid to show her face anyway.
Maybe she dates the shop manager, lol. Or it’s a fetish thing of high volume raw sex. Or she just doesn’t want to put the work in establishing her career, but that seems weird if she is so comfortable with it. Maybe she likes to be the shop’s star or something.

Anyway just like everyone on this forum I don’t agree with her ways, but I don’t think it’s fair to call her hardened for being candid about her job.