Guest viewing is limited

CLUB39 (SL) She is just like ice cream, looks cool is cool but very sweet. Shigure Kurosaki

PotatoAim

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
She is just like ice cream, looks cool is cool but very sweet. Shigure Kurosaki

Soapland Name:
CLUB39

Soapland Provider Name:
Shigure Kurosaki, https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/club39/girlid-43931851/diary/pd-633101526/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/club39/?shopmenu=2#tabMenu

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins. = 54k yen (39k for 2hrs. + 5k for member cost + 10k gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretty much last day in Japan as my flight is in the morning of the next day. I might have been able to squeeze in a 70 min session at another soap fir the final hurrah but didn't wanna risk my flight(ticket's expensive nowadays).

So as I was trying to decide a way to end my first (and probably last for years to come) solo trip with a bang! I have had the opportunity to either go for a delivery health or maybe run by yoshiwara to try my hand at a soapland once again. So as I was purveying the choices of soaps that took foreigners and the available delivery health providers that suit my tastes, I came across Shigure's profile. My first impression was like "wait is that a dude? Hmmm.... hold on....... oh.....oh.......ooooooooh!!!!!" So her profile on the site had her dripped out in cool clothes, there was even a solid joker cosplay there as one of the pics, and there the photo that made me indecissive for 3 godforsaken hours. My girl had a goddamn sleeper build. Like i thought the number may be wrong but wow it filled out. So after having the argument with my sanity, wallet and despair I pretty much went fuck it. Some reciews stated that even though she looked cool she was sweet, and damn did that stir my depraved self. And here I thought after going for deli healths almost 2 hours each four days in a row on this trip I'd be a goddamn sage by now, but damn just the thought of making a chick who was dripped better than me and was cool as I can possibly see turning into a sweet girl just had me feeling like a goddamned UB character from hentai. So I went for it.

So as she just started her time or just ended with a previous client couldnt tell i was waiting the area of yoshiwara to just walk straight in and swoop before a reservation hits, bam! I sniped it, managed to book her through a walk-in(thanks to the younger male staff for understanding english enough to get me set up with her since they offered 2 other girls, they also had to check with her if she can go after just finishing a session). So as they were confirming if she could go cuz it sounded like there were some scheduling issues I called the attention of the male staff who assisted me in getting her, saying that if 2hours would cause a scheduling issue I can run with less time like an hour or 90 mins. He said no problem dont worry and thusly I did get my 2 hrs, I already calculated the costs thanks to their site and the spreadsheet (for the tax) gaijin tax still high af though so fuck that, I was thinking with my depraved self. So I just chilled in their waiting room themed like some cool ass bar yo'd see in those classic movies was a nice vibe I cut my nails(with the provided nail cutter) just to be sure it goes smoothly. After waiting I was called up and saw her at halfway the flight of stairs. Quick glimpse did and did not look too much like her photos. Was initially a bit disappointed since she met me with more ladylike clothes and not the ones usually plastered on her profile and photo diary oozing of drip, but I gotta give it to the clothes she met me with cuz when i say sleeber build I meant sleeper build she was a lot more stacked than her photos showed, though sagged more too. This is also where the photos shown dont match as much since the photos had her looking a bit more younger(god this is the 2nd time I fucked up with the yoshiwara age counting) and with a lot less sag(boobs) forehead was kinda accurate and face was good a bit flat when looked on the side. Her looks could definitely be improved simply with the hair style. The one she picked or the way it was tidied up was kind not helpful to her really cool style she got going, would improve later on fue to reasons but I digress, given the differences from phos and expectation I thanked the Lord that ass and tits to me, at this moment in time, is secondary to the chokehold a tight midriff has on me and hers was one of the better ones I've tasted.

So as we get into the room I do inform her again that I eigo, no nihongo. And she giggled and understood that she'll have to eigo her way, but she understood almost, nay all my english as long as it was paced a little slower. So did the usual greetings, introductions and hugs as a start with some light pecking and it was nice. So before getting anywhere we talked a bit about how this is technically my "2nd time" having FS(didnt enter during deli healths as per usual so obviously no FS) she also asked when the last time I had FS was, it was a year ago at D-wave(I think) had the first time there too. Anyway She undressed me, I undressed her as she sat on my lap and did a quick cupping grab of those knockers and it was delightfully soft and larger than the photos would have you believe(this was when i realized it sagged). So as we were undressing little junior statted getting his engine going until is saw the tatoo by her stomach and it kinda killed my boner a bit, not because I dislike tattoos but because that specific tatoo is one of the main components of the logo of the univeristy I came from so there. But I got it going again and it was getting there to mast. During the initial cleanup there was slight awkwardness as she tried to pull off a more childish of sort play with my junior and it was a bit off putting since if she was gonna be doing this whole cool style I wanted her to lean in on it more, but it didnt matter later on. So after getting the inital clean up I was told to chill in the bath as she preps the foam, so while watching her I do some maintenance handy help on my junior just to make sure the bastard doesnt go flacid on me. So by the time she tells me shes ready, stepping out of the tub junior was still ready as planned and we begin to lather up in the foam. Got wahed with the steps and she checked to confirm if I was feeling alright the whole time. I was just smiling but I think she got kinda weirded out by my almost dead smile reaction with eyes just open and not smiling. So maybe my fault for slightly making her uncomfortable for that. So after getting lathered by her and her assets got washed and waited for the mat prep. Anyway same thing as lather basic pretty alright didn' get anywhere close to popping but was at full mast during all of that.mid mat play she suggested we go to the bed since I think she thinks i didnt enjoy the mat play(I did i felt so relaxed I nearly dozed). After we washed of the gel cleaned her up a bit where she couldnt reach, dried of and went to the bed. By the way all through out the whole time pecks and DFK was spread around the whole lathering foam part not so much during mat.so on the bed started with some pecks then moved on too DFK and just overall feeling each other up. In my head I was gushing about how this truly feels like the cool girl being cool and then when it just you two she acts all sweet to you scenario and it felt gooooood. She did some nipple licking and then went down kissing my body and then went for a CBJ (was kinda glad about this cuz did not want to accidentaly have my own dick hair in my mouth through passing it, also she compliment junior saying that it was big by thay she meant girth sinve i do not have length, average length anyway) CBJ was good got me real hard was great she then got sumome lube and then went CG was going on and she went on it well and I popped after a good 10 to 15 mins i think and then cleaned up a bit. We then lied on the bed and talked some more, was kind of cold on this day so she stuck to me closer( was nice i enjoyed this). So as we talked side by side lying on the bed cuddling and her resting her head on my arm she noticed i got hard again and so asked if she can touch, i asked as well kind of didnt properly communicate as well that i wanted to finger her since we ended up huggin while she was on top. I then explained it to her and then we were back on the same page. So began to fnger her with her one nip in my mouth (sag actually saved me for this)so she prepped my hand with some lube and i began to finger her. Didnt go do DATY cuz I wanted to do some more kissing during and it was. So anyway as ai stafted fingering her she started moaning abit and then by the gods she taught me, note I am still heavily inexperienced so this got me excited since i got to learn firsthand. So for her she taught me how to pace my fingering, the form of the finger and which part of the finger tip tobustilize better. After going at her pussy at that constant pace while doing kissing on her tats and nipple sucking she began to moan and it got a bit louder her breathing got a bit more raspy and she was trying to move her hipd away. So as she was trying to move her hips away and my other hand already squeezing her ass I tightened my flgrip on her ass and pushed her hipsnmore towrds me so that i could continue fingering her at a constant pace and then she started spasming a bit got tighter and clenched her thighs and trying moving her hips away at the same time also grabbing me tighet pulling me in. I used a bit more force to keep her form going farther and kept going at that pace of fingering until she audibly said "dame, dame" quite hurriedly and spasmed some more, her heavy breathing on my neck and her being actually tired had me hard the whole time, and iwas so excited as if a kid like in a toy store seeing the toy ive always wanted to get being added to the shopping cart. It was exhilirating. I sked if she was ok and then she asked to get something to drink and catch her breath. As she got up from the bed to the side to get her drink i notice her disheveled hair and not overtly highlighting her hmfore head but hidden so nicely by her hair got me soaqestruck that, wow her inital hairstyle was kind of awkward but this got me breathless. Note I dunno if she was acting or this was legit but damn did it make me so damn excited, thhe thought that i managed to do that and it was through a practical lesson. Was the best feeling. I wanted to learn more, but that shall be for another time when i get the oportunity to learn more from other. Anyway she lied back on my arm huggin and she rested a bit she then asked if im ready for another and i said sure, so she got the condom and lube and went CG all over again, and I popped for the 2nd time this time was faster as the heat from her was more intense this time around and it just left me without words tondescribe how it was, while she was on top i played with her boobs and were doing some pecking and DFK all at the same time and it was a blast. So since i poped again she cleaned me up, and we got back to cuddling, she got even closer this time and rested her face by my neck and i let her eest here trying to make her as comfortable as possible. It was great. Just the feeling of having her just rely on you that pseudo feeling was so comforting. The talks we had mostly formy part was about where i went for this trip, how long the usual foreigner shit also asked why I would pick her. My honest answer to that was "when i came across your profile on the page of your store iwas instantly amazed by how cool this person was and couldnt believe she was that cute and pretty as well. She felt abit embarassed from that, hopefully it was because she received my sincere thoughts minus the whole depraved ass mindset earlier. Anyway My questions to her were a bit more deeper i asked her what she did before this, her plans experiences and such and as she recounted some of them she got a bit emotional and teared up a bit i think couldnt see properly cuz had i turned my head more glasses wouldve hit her on the face. So we talked a bit more then got up for the final clean up while in the tub agter the cleaning we held hands and talked a bit more she said here dream was that since she was pretty much the only one whose theme was being a cool girl or provider other stores wouldnt pick her up and now she wants to become legend in the business for it(also apparently a good number of foreigners go to her to get their cherry popped so ye). Anyway after hearing her dream i mis interpreted it as she wanted to mmhave a store with girls with the same them as her. So i mentioned "oh like gingira's all gals you want one thats all cool girls" at first she didnt get it and then when she understood she clarified it ws the former meaning i mentioned earlier being knownin the area. I then clarified my side of the misunderstanding since to me it sounder like she wanted a store like gingira but for cool style girls. She said no but i kind of followed up saying as a long term if she ever gets to the pojt she still wants to be involved in this industry but she herself cant do it anymorw, the store idea mentioned could still allow her to earn and also would give opportunities to other girls like her who wants to do the cool themed girl. I also added that mine was just a suggestion and if she considers it she should also learn more about the laws and business related stuff to it when she has the opportunity for it.as i mentioned im not sure how itd work given my inexperience with how the law in japan works and the permits and such. Any way afterward she was quite thankful since i did sincerely listen to her and also gave some advice maybe(lowkey that was an advice filled with the ulterior motive of having more of that type of girls available to choose from, tomboy and midriff supremacyyy!!!!) To what she can do for a more safer? Future i dunno. She ended it with she really hopes to see me again in the future when i get back. I im not sure since i dont even know when i can come back to japanand we laughed a bit and left it there. She helped me get dresse and this time she wore the cool styled outfit(fuuuuuck why notbearlier why only noooow noooooo) anyway we bid our farewells last kiss and hug. Then out i went.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Teally great experience, even though it wasnt the more tomboyish experienced i imagined but this was close. Learning form other reviews and previous lessons i dont really dwell as much on the appearance they have compared to the photos, though to me the midriff is a make or break factor and the fact that her midriff was pretty tight and flat it went well still. Gaijin tax hefty tho

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/29/2024

Thanks for the review. I really wanted to meet her, as she looks awesome. I just can't support the gaijin tax.
Glad I was able to meet her through your review.

Thanks for the review. I really wanted to meet her, as she looks awesome. I just can't support the gaijin tax.
Glad I was able to meet her through your review.
Wasn't that fond of the gaijin tax as well but like my thought process was more along the lines of "I won't be back here for a very significant amount of time, so I gotta do it now before I miss this prime oppurtunity to do it now than maybe not being able to take the chance to do so in the future." Kind of thinking.

Reactions: SpecialK
There’s always more fish in the sea. I also thought about booking Usagi, but I then thought about all of the other providers and shops that actually appreciate our business and won’t charge us a gaijin tax for whatever bullshit reason.

Those shops wouldn’t take away the gaijin tax even if you had a Japanese passport, full STD test within a week of the visit, have previously seen the provider for her to attest that you’re a good customer; wnd you spoke completely understandable Japanese. All they care is if you look Japanese and speak native level Japanese. Plenty of fish

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeH
Those shops wouldn’t take away the gaijin tax even if you had a Japanese passport, full STD test within a week of the visit, have previously seen the provider for her to attest that you’re a good customer; wnd you spoke completely understandable Japanese. All they care is if you look Japanese and speak native level Japanese. Plenty of fish
Dude, lately you've taken to talking like you're some sort of old hand. You've been posting on this board since November, and you seem to be very new to Japan.

Truth of the matter is that if you've got a Japanese passport, most of these shops will actually be perfectly fine with you - as one Debitou Arudou found out when he was doing his activist schtick. A shop gave him the whole "no foreigners" spiel, and when he produced his Japanese passport in his "gotcha" moment, they simply said "Oh, you're a citizen? Well then, come on in!" . Debito, of course, scarpered off as hast as he could waddle.

Dude, lately you've taken to talking like you're some sort of old hand. You've been posting on this board since November, and you seem to be very new to Japan.

Truth of the matter is that if you've got a Japanese passport, most of these shops will actually be perfectly fine with you - as one Debitou Arudou found out when he was doing his activist schtick. A shop gave him the whole "no foreigners" spiel, and when he produced his Japanese passport in his "gotcha" moment, they simply said "Oh, you're a citizen? Well then, come on in!" . Debito, of course, scarpered off as hast as he could waddle.
This story reminds me of a completely opposite thing that happened to me one time as I was trying to talk my way into a Japanese only pink salon in Hachioji. The dude at the door must have been in a really good mood or just took a liking to me. He voluntarily said to the effect of:

“You must have naturalized Japanese recently. There are more (white) people becoming Japanese these days. You can go in.”

I had a very good time, but never got the same treatment again unfortunately, even when I brought back the girl’s name card from the previous time.