Guest viewing is limited

Shibari/Kinbaku performances

opencanvas

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am an avid fan and amateur practitioner of Shibari/Kinbaku and I have the pleasure of being in Tokyo until April 18th. I was wondering if I could get some help finding information of places to go to watch Shibari/Kinbaku performances or clubs around the scene. After an initial search, I found information about Arcadia and an S&M bar jail in Roppongi but wanted to have more experienced people recommend other options.
I appreciate any help or information you can share with me.
Have a phenomenal day!

If you can you should definitely go to Osaka too. On the 16th will be the 14th year anniversary event of the original Arcadia with many guests doing shows including big names like Nagare Aotsuki (the founder of the Arcadia group, he is like God-tier and is INSANELY popular with ladies so they will surely swarm the event), and Doyama Tesshin (he manages Arcadia Tokyo ).

Too bad you arrived too late/will leave too early for shows by Shima Malphas or Hajime Kinoko, though.

As far as i know, Jail has been permanently closed. :(
Too bad, i've been there once and it was pretty cool.

Reactions: opencanvas
Thank you so much for the useful information about the upcoming event @vck_js. Unfortunately I can't make it to Osaka this weekend since I have some work to do here in Tokyo until the 18th. I will have some free days from the 19th until the 23rd so I was thinking of traveling to Kyoto or seeing what else is there to do. Really going with the flow with those extra days to see what happens. Any recommendations in terms of places that have a very active Shibari/Kinbaku scene?

@User#8628 - Thank you so much for saving me the trip to Jail, it would have sucked getting there and having a weird and mildly anxious experience not being able to find it.

Have either of you, or anyone on here heard of Ichinawa Salon Produced by Hajime Kinoko? I found some information on this event that is taking place next Tuesday at MK Studio and was wondering what anyone's experience had been going there...

I really appreciate all the help and great information you are providing.
Cheers and have a great day!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh, i thought you were leaving the 18th... If you're still here the 23rd, then there's a Doyama Tesshin produced event at DX theater in Kabukicho.
It's a bit expensive if you go to both afternoon and evening shows, but there are amazing performers in both. In the afternoon, the Kaori/Athena duo is extremely beautiful (i put you some pictures from when they did a "Countess Bathory and her scapegoat" show), but you have Nagare Aotsuki in the evening, so...
C7F_lRSU8AAiYPu.jpg C7GDkU2VsAAItmp.jpg C7GDkUtVwAEu1rs.jpg C7GDkUwU4AEk8TJ.jpg
Tenma Haru is performing too on the 23rd, but he's also guesting at Arcadia (the tokyo one) on the 14th, so maybe you can attend and talk to him a bit? He went on tour in America so i don't know, maybe he speaks English a bit?

Have either of you, or anyone on here heard of Ichinawa Salon Produced by Hajime Kinoko? I found some information on this event that is taking place next Tuesday at MK Studio and was wondering what anyone's experience had been going there...
I never attended Hajime Kinoko's events but I met him several times, and he's a very nice and funny guy so you'll probably have a good time.

Attachments

• C7F_lRSU4AEfTMX.jpg
    C7F_lRSU4AEfTMX.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 997
@vck_js you have been so incredibly helpful pointing me in the right direction as far as events and performances during my short stay in Japan. I am most likely going to attend the event you mentioned on the 23rd and I am really excited about it. Thank you so much for all your help and resourcefulness. I can't wait to have a real life taste of what the Shibari/Kinbaku scene is here and I owe that to you. I hope you are having a wonderful day and you continue enjoying life and its glorious debaucherous experiences!!!

@opencanvas You're welcome~
And i would be very happy if you manage to snap (and share) a few shots of Yagami Ren (the one under m@rica on the flyer).
By that i really mean of HIM, not of his ropework. He's super sexy :love:

And btw, just to warn you, Mira Kurumi (the one holding some ball in front of his eye) sometimes does shows ending in a gory way (eviscerating the girl and such) so if that's not your thing, just look down?

@User#8628 and @vck_js do you have information about DX theater or Arcadia for the next week? The website for DX theater didn't work for me, and the Arcadia website doesn't look like there's any upcoming events. Can I just walk in on any Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night? And are they foreigner friendly? My boyfriend and I are Asian, but we can't speak Japanese.

Hello to all of you We are a European couple ( male late 40's, lady early 30's) busting Tokyo the first days of August 2017 :)
She has some experience in the art but would like to take the opportunity of our next visit to Japan to become a model for a Shibari event with a selected audience .
We have trouble contacting the Kinbakushi Senseis we have found and would appreciate any help/advice you can provide us.
Many thanks for any help as we would like to do some advance planning

Hi to all of you again
Just a short report as promised . We have finally landed in Tokyo yesterday late afternoon . Up until now , we have been ulucky in finding a Shibari place/event for my girlfriend . So still looking fir any ideas ;)
We tried to check on Alpha in themed love hotel ( closed for works ) , got rejected at Olive around 10 pm ( my Japanese is really super limited and the doorman just showed us a piece of paper in English basically saying : no Japanese language, no entry ...;) ). We were really in the mood for play.
We have not found yet any bar either interesting or not closed ;) our list includes Sugar Heel , Taboo , Bliss out ( we might go on Monday or Wednesday)
We heard about Ubu but not sure .
We are really in the game for swingers and fetish/ soft Bdsm play and keeping our hopes high :))))
We look forward to your guidance
Best regards to all

August 6|Yaminawa One hour teaching class for beginner
“We teach shibari by using 1-3 ropes for beginner”

start date: Sunday, August 06, 2017 06:00 PM
end date: Sunday, August 06, 2017 07:00 PM
where: MK STUDIO run by MIRA KURUMI in Okubo/Shinjuku
address: Hyakunincho1-23-6 KM B1, Shinjuku, Tokyo 東京都新宿区百人町1-23-6 ケーエムビルB1
August 6 | Yaminawa Salon◆闇縄会 @MK STUDIO
“by Mira Kurumi, Mistress MAYA, SHIMA Malphas”

start date: Sunday, August 06, 2017 07:00 PM