Guest viewing is limited

[Shibuya] オーマイゴッド - ゆきね (Oh My God - Yukine)

HelloMyTwenties

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
[Shibuya] オーマイゴッド - ゆきね

Service Name:
オーマイゴッド

Provider Name:
ゆきね

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.r25-deri.com/sp/top/

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min ~18,000 + 3300 hotel

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Oct 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Well I’m back with more reviews of uncharted territory. I enjoy erotic massages, but the upsells, uncertainty, and price of men’s este make them somewhat unappealing. I had the bright idea to look for este with guaranteed service and lo and behold, they exist.

I found two places in Shibuya and decided to give them a shot. The first place I went to (https://tokyo-secretroom.com/top/) turned me down. No foreigners, regardless of language skills. I then headed over to the nearby “Oh my god”. Note that both are delivery, but have a physical location, which I prefer to phone bookings.

I walked in and the tencho greated me with some uncertainty. There was no mention of the shop name anywhere, so I showed him the website and asked if this was the right place. He said yes and then asked if I could speak Japanese. I said of course and that seemed to satisfy him, though he said the final decision would depend on the girl.

After that it was pretty straightforward. Picked the course (basically everything a normal deriheru does, but starting with an oil massage). He had me fill out a form with 5 questions about my preferences (time spend on massage, finishing move, etc. after that he called the girl I had chosen and confirmed that she was okay with foreigners. I was asked my nationality.

I had him pick a hotel for me and went up to my room. The girl arrived about 5 minutes later. She was significantly different from the photo (less pale, slimmer more angular face), but still cute enough. She was listed as a B cup and that’s exactly what she was, so at least they don’t inflate cup size. We got undressed after introductions and showered. She had perky eraser nipples and thick stocky thighs, just my type. She seemed kind and eager, but not super talkative which is expected at her age. We were both ok with silence without it being awkward, so we didn’t talk much after the first 10 min.

The play started with an oil massage while I lat on my stomach. She asked where to focus on and I said legs and butt, so she did just that. The massage was pleasant, but pretty average. Decently erotic, but she didn’t really use her body (she said she was new). I think some of the other girls really do soap style skin to skin contact.

After the flip she warmed me up and then asked what kind of play I’d like. I told her to start with bbbj. Her technique was surprisingly good, going deep, lots of tongue work, good variation and minimal hand usage. I let her keep going for at least 10 min before popping, and she showed no discomfort or signs of tiring. Pretty impressive. We had a few minutes left so I just played with her nipples while she lazily stroked me. I feel like we clicked pretty well despite the lack of talking. Kind of a rare experience recently.

After the timer went off, we washed up, got dressed, and headed out. She handed me her card (free shimei) and asked me to come back. She took my hand and walked me out of the hotel and down to the shop (we were headed the same way) where we parted. Parting in public was slightly embarrassing, but hopefully no one I know was around.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This place isn’t exactly cheap, but the guaranteed service makes it a much better choice than este. I think I’ll be frequenting here whenever I feel the need for a massage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report, appreciate your time in sharing your experience.
Parting in public was slightly embarrassing, but hopefully no one I know was around.
I'm so curious about this... why are people so embarrassed at the thought of being seen? Are some people so popular that they'd be recognized anywhere they go? Not a criticism, genuinely curious why the concern exists in a country where thousands of people use hotels and these services everyday.

Approved: 10/15/2022

I'm so curious about this... why are people so embarrassed at the thought of being seen? Are some people so popular that they'd be recognized anywhere they go? Not a criticism, genuinely curious why the concern exists in a country where thousands of people use hotels and these services everyday.

Because some people are easily recognizable and they are afraid of loosing their other job because of this activity if anyone in her work circle find out.

One of my SBs prefer not to use Love Hotel because of this very reason.

Reactions: Jason Maximum
Because some people are easily recognizable and they are afraid of loosing their other job because of this activity if anyone in her work circle find out.

One of my SBs prefer not to use Love Hotel because of this very reason.
Yeah, but I think the reviewer is male, not female? If that person a is a celebrity or in a position of power than makes them easily recognizable, then it'd probably be best to not go where people would know you. :p Still, there's nothing even polarizing about coming out of a hotel unless you're being tailed by a PI or your wife is standing outside waiting.

I just find it somewhat fascinating.

Reactions: Otherman512
Tokyo is a small place. You never know when you might run into an acquaintance. You’d be surprised how often it happens. Plus, as a foreigner, and just with my looks, I stand out much more than the average person.

It’s not a huge concern, but I’d be embarrassed if someone I knew saw me.

Some people are more concerned about their appearance and how they are viewed by friends/colleagues. I also never understood it to be honest....but everybody has to decide for themselves.

I guess most of my friends know, also use my normal private Twitter account to contact girls etc. Of course you could also create a secret secondary profile for stuff like this....but in the end nobody cares. I think most people think too much.

Reactions: just4fun
Some people are more concerned about their appearance and how they are viewed by friends/colleagues. I also never understood it to be honest....but everybody has to decide for themselves.

I guess most of my friends know, also use my normal private Twitter account to contact girls etc. Of course you could also create a secret secondary profile for stuff like this....but in the end nobody cares. I think most people think too much.
It’s mainly about being seen around a hotel or something like that… I mean I know a lot of people both TAG and non-TAG and I never felt concerned about being seen by either group. That and I never run into anyone I know.

I’m not married so that could be why I don’t care so much. Married folks have more to lose…

It’s kind of thrilling to walk out of a hotel with a woman that others may be envious of 😆 Say, “yeah, you know what we did…” 🤣

Reactions: DireWolf98