https://smart.nightsnet.jp/tt/shibuya-eyes/

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 with nightsnet coupon

Type/Location:
Shibuya (oppai pub)

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
My first review, forgive me for the mistakes.

I just wanted the most action per yen so I’ve been using the oppai pub coupons for first comers on nightsnet. Didn’t lower that much considering it was 8000 for regular 40 min, and I paid 7000 since it was after 8pm.

This was my second time coming here on Sunday evening since the day before they told me I had to wait 40 mins, so I bailed. Seems to get pretty busy on weekends. This time the tencho tells me 5-10 mins. “Cool” I thought.

Everything’s in Japanese btw, and my looks could be mistaken for a Japanese. Even then my accent always betrays me after a sentence or two, the tencho didn’t seem to have problem with it, but he seemed grumpy, professional nonetheless.

“Cubicles”! And the one I was given was probably the smallest thing I’ve ever been put into, I’m 190cm (6’2”) My feet were almost sticking out while sitting in it. Quite dark, you could barely see the girl’s face.

The wait: So the 5 min wait has lasted for 30 minutes now. No one’s checked up on me, I thought maybe they forgot about me.

1st girl - Haru: The girl finally comes. She apologizes for making me wait. Turns out it’s her first week. So that’s justified in my eyes. Beautiful breasts, cute face, nice smell. Weirdly enough she didn’t ugai and there was some bad breath. Seemed out of place for such cute girl to have bad breath. But looks wise she’s in my top 3. She likes to converse, reacts well, receptive but her kisses may need some improving though.

2nd girl - Kanna, she’s a regular looking girl. Short in stature. Usually some girls just start riding. It doesn’t seem to be her thing, she asked to get off after a min or two. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t mean business, she’s probably the most “handsy” anyone’s ever gotten in an oppai pub with me. She holds genuine conversations, I don’t think I even kissed her but it didn’t matter because I was so satisfied with just the conversation and hugging. She made me take out my phone and take note of her name and asked that I shimei her next time.

It was only two girls but I was satisfied with the two I got.
And expect a lot of Japanese.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall a good time for the money. But I’ve never been to the same establishment twice except for Office club.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland