Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Garden - A week & a half of debauchery (Part 1)

kismet

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/

Date of Encounter:
Last week of April ~ first week of May

Contact Method:
At the shop in Shibuya

Appointment Length & Costs:
50mins : 15100 yen + hotel 3k

Type/Location:
Hotel onyx ( right beside the shop)

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
In Tokyo for about 12 days, I had a whole list of places planned out to try.

First off, Shibuya garden. It’s relatively cheaper to the other options. But you get what you pay for. None of the girls I met looked like the pictures at all, it was pretty much heavily photoshopped.

I met 3 girls from this shop.

Hinano:

the only girl whom I had something off the menu. She definitely had a slightly rounder figure than I had expected. But of the 3 she was the most easiest to talk to. We kissed and had a little fun with our clothes on. I was expecting her to asked for us to shower and do the iodine gargle before we continued with more off-clothes fun. But she didn’t seem to mind us not heading to the shower, she was more into dfk and before we know it we had pretty much all of our clothes on the floor. We moved on to pretty much bbbj, daty, 69. While I was fingering her, I reached for the condom at the bedside and asked if it was okay. She pretty much nodded and off we went with what remaining time we had. We went through a couple of position and she seem really happy to keep kissing after we were done. Recommended if you don’t mind her being slightly rounder.

Momose miku:

Didn’t looked like her picture at all. She’s damn good at altering her picture on her dairy. Oh wells we went through the normal process at this shop. Shower, iodine gargle and the play. She barely allowed kissing. Mostly the pursed lips kinda of kissing, LFK was definitely off the tables. Basically her figure wasn’t attractive at all. Was stated inher profile to be a E cup but it was more like a Big.B at the most. Asked for 5k for FS but i wasn’t really attracted to her and passed up on the offer. Not recommended

Yuzuka:

Was told she provided good service by the tencho and was recommended her, definitely made a bad decision by trusting the tencho. She was basically a starfish in bed after the showering & gargle process. Closed her eyes and expected to play with her in that position. So I basically had to make do with what I had with time remaining. I could have done better at the video rental shop. I only managed to cum by imagining I was with Mina of Am while she gave me a Bbbj. Not recommended

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Cheaper option but you get what you pay for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering, do you get to pick the hotel or do they insist on booking it for you? I was really wanting to try SK which is nearby.

Momose miku: Kumi of Amadea

This month I went to the shop, the shop man suggested using Amadea's girl (their new sister shop), pricing similar but vibrator play is included in basic option. I tried Kumi which turned out Miku of Garden, she told the two shops share girls and the girl just change the name. Be aware if you try Amaeda. By the way, Kumi's 100% what previously described above (barely allowed kissing). Not recommended.

Reactions: DireWolf98