Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Shibuya Garden http://www.garden-gal.com/top.php

Date of Encounter:
May 6, 2017

Contact Method:
Shibuya Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 Minutes 3P special 20,000 Yen+3,000 Yen Nomination and Admission Fee + 3,000 Yen for Onyx LH

Type/Location:
Onyx Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese and some English

Details of the Encounter:
I decided to cross something off my bucket list while trying to kill time in Shibuya while waiting to meet up coworkers for a work related drinking party. I made my way to the building that houses Shibuya Garden, lucky Google Maps helped me find my way to Hotel Onyx. Once there I was greeted by the guy working the reception booth and asked me which shop I wanted. I told Shibuya Garden and the rep from the agency met me in the hallway and had me sit in the waiting room. After a few minutes I was called in and did my best to book my session. Originally I was going to have a 50 minute session with one of the girls I saw on their site, but she was booked until much later and before I could walk out, the rep tells me in the best English he can that I can try a 3P for 50 minutes at 20,000 yen since it was a special they were offering. I have never experienced an 3P so before reason could talk me out of it I said, "yes please". From the available girls I picked:

Yumi Ogura
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-15255312/&of=y
She is not like her photo shopped pictures but has a great personality and an amazing set of breasts. Honestly I am a leg and ass man so I was glad to see that she had a beautiful round ass and great legs. She is not your type thin Japanese woman, but goddamn she had curves in all the right places.

Eina Yamanishi

https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/garden/girlid-16514111/&of=y

Again she is not like her pictures on the website, but she is tall and has an amazing set of legs and ass. I didn't care that she had small breasts, since her long legs made up for them. Also she is an amazing kisser.

Both girls arrived about 20 minutes after the rep from the shop helped me check into Hotel Oynx which was very convenient. Once the girls arrived we exchanged some introductions and began to exchange some deep kisses. It seems the girls have worked together before because they were able to get me into the shower for the typical washing and iodine gargle without acting wasting any time.

Once in bed we did a lot of kissing, and fondling. The girls then took turns giving me BBJ without me having to direct anything. I was able to suck and lick the breasts of one girl as the other sucked on my cock. I then laid both girls on the bed and told them in the best shitty Japanese that I could, that today I was going to treat them like princesses. After a second of confused looks, they understood what i meant because I proceeded to kiss them on their lips and necks while playing with their breasts. I then began to give each of them oral and then began to finger them both at the same time. Both girls got extremely wet but since I didn't have my extra 10,000 yen bills ready I couldn't go FS on them so I continued to lick their pussies and finger them until they laid me back down to take turns licking my nipples and sucking my cock. I finally popped after some lotion play since I had a hard time maintaining my erection because of my ED. I didn't pay for cum in mouth, so I finished off in Eina's hand. Both girls were shocked to see a guy my age shot off a huge load.
After a bit of rest we continued with a good massage and more kissing. When the alarm went off we went back to shower for another gargle and for me to finger the girls some more while they soaped me off.
I definitely want to try this again since I enjoyed my time with this service.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the price and fun of it all it was worth it. The girls are your typical girls next door type. Both were really into the session, but once time was about up they did do a bit of clock watching.

Nice review , you mention about 10k, did they ask for that? , or just your idea in what was the norm.I have never tried the 3p here , I just get that feeling with 3p , there's no chance of FS

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Nice review , you mention about 10k, did they ask for that? , or just your idea in what was the norm.I have never tried the 3p here , I just get that feeling with 3p , there's no chance of FS
A previous poster on another thread mentioned he was able to get FS with the girls he was with if he offered an extra 10K as a gift. Didn't want to risk it since it was my first time and I was enjoying myself too much without the FS.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland