Shibuya Garden

Capcom

TAG Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can choose your own hotel or if Shibuya Garden has to book the hotel for you? I guess in other words, do they do deriheru (outcall) to Shinjuku?

Their style is mainly hoteheru (hotel delivery, outcall, but visit their booth in Shibuya first) during the main business hours then deliheru (same hotel delivery, outcall, but through phone number instead) during late night hours. HOWEVER, they will only deliver to nearby love hotels or hotels near Shibuya station.

I have only tried their service with the love hotel nearby their booth so I don't really know if they will even deliver to regular hotel or business hotel near the station or just around the dogenzaka area love hotels. You can choose the love hotel however, you just have to give them a call back to confirm the hotel/room number.

FS depends of the girl??? I have not tried deriheru yet, so I don't know how it works

FS depends of the girl??? I have not tried deriheru yet, so I don't know how it works
Read reviews.

FS is never on the menu at any legally licensed deli/hoteheru.

Some girls might offer it. Some won't.

Don't push for it, or you risk getting banned from the shop, possibly along with all other foreigners.