Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 27,000 + 2,000 honshimei

Type/Location:
Fashion Health, Shibuya

Language Notes:
FLUENT spoken Japanese required.

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya HeiJo is a regular shop of mine since I have clients in the area, and Ameri is my regular provider there - we have a lot of shared interests from music to fitness which make for good conversation when we're not doing other fun things. She punches all my buttons physically as well - petite, slender, bob cut hair and a dusting of freckles.

Before getting into the review, I want to make it very clear that you need fluent spoken Japanese at this venue. This shop only recently started allowing foreigners in again after a lengthy ban, and many of the other shops in the chain are still off limits, so if you can't hold your own in an in depth conversation, head to Strawberry Jam or Seafari where the requirements are lower.

Anyway, as I mentioned, Ameri is a regular. I normally see her every three weeks or so, but it's been a few months since our schedules matched up, so I splurged and got an extra long session. Though they only list session lengths up to 60 minutes, they will happily work with whatever length you want.

When the tencho pulled back the curtain and Ameri saw who it was she gave out a big squeal, shouted "Sudsy-chan!" and ran and jumped on me - with enough force to stagger me back into the reception area! Like I said above, we get along very well. She dragged me back to the room to disrobe, I gave her some flavoured protein supplements (not that kind!) that I picked up overseas, which delighted her since she's been training heavily for the better part of the last year.

We got reacquainted during the shower, and she showed off the new definition in her lats from the weight training routines I worked out for her last year. She's determined to get a fitness model's body, and she's well on her way.

After the shower we went back to the room and she showed me some new tricks she's learned recently, adding to her already impressive oral skills, and I showed her some new tongue tricks I learned as well. I'm still always surprised by how easily she gets all of me down her throat... and comes up grinning afterwards. After round one, we snuggled and chatted for a while about weightlifting and nutrition and what we'd been up to while we hadn't seen each other, and then went for some more fun, this time with sumata at which she also excels.

After we chatted a little more, and she playfully chided me for abandoning her for so long, and pointed out that she, and a lot of the other girls, will often stay past their scheduled shift end if a regular asks to book a session later in the evening. Guess I'll be making some calls. :)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Please keep in mind that you need fluent Japanese here.

This used to be my go-to place back in the day. They actually had two shops in Shibuya, but only one of them allowed foreigners. Nice to hear they are accepting white faces again.

I'm so surprised that you don't meet her on the side since you both seem to enjoy each others company.

I'm so surprised that you don't meet her on the side since you both seem to enjoy each others company.

I keep P4P and private life strictly separated, I don't want to blur that line.

I found out that she is an AV actress :
http://etigoya955.blog49.fc2.com/blog-entry-924.html

is that correct ?

I think she became very thin compare to her videos (some are 5 years old). And if it is correct she may have 30~32 years old i guess :eek: (but she does not look that old lol)

Yes, that's her - no secret, she links her blog directly from her shop profile - and yes, she's just off a cut, so she's all lean mass right now. Slender muscle.

As to her age... still in her 20s for a while yet.