Guest viewing is limited

Shibuya Love Hotel Review - Sulata

MossBoss

Hello
Reaction score
Horny gaijins who have a sweet tooth might want to check out the love hotel, Sulata. This newish love hotel offers a complimentary cake buffet and drink bar (soft drinks). There are about 7 kinds of cakes to choose from. The cake selection is constantly changing.

As it is a quite new hotel you can expect; big screen TVs with VOD in the bedroom. And whirl pool baths with TVs in the bathroom. The size and layout of the rooms varies quite a bit even in the same price band.

Afternoon rate starts at 6,800 yen for 4 hours. Shorter stays are possible.

http://www.hotenavi.com/sulata-s/index.html

I'll probably give this place a look, i'm looking for a overnight stay with some fun.

Reactions: MossBoss
I have been there too one time (9000/4h). Room and bath was very spacious. Whirl pool, big LED+karaoke in room. I can also recommend Hotel aries or ariel(?) just a little bit down the same street. prices were starting at 4.5k for 2h I think. room was only a little bit smaller (still big) and no karaoke, otherwise as clean/new/nicely furnished as sulata, so if you arent into karaoke, I would actually go there. Didnt manage to find it on the net though.

Thanks for the reply, as long as it has internet and most important, if they allow you to leave the building after checking in.

im not sure if it has internet (didnt need), but you get a key to the room, which you return when leaving, so atleast you arent technically locked out. However I imagine that they wouldnt want you to run away with the key. So maybe good idea to clarify that before booking.

since I will be staying overnight, I may pop out for a meal, or visit these special service, so I will need to able to leave the building. I'm ok with leaving the keys with the front desk.

Cake AND sex?! I know where I'm going on my birthday! :D

Seriously though, thanks for the info. I'm tired of the LHs in Shibuya. A lot of them are getting seriously run-down. Pretty much the only ones I go to now for work or on my own time are A-Land and Venetian.

I did a photoshoot at a hotel in Chiba the other week and it was PHENOMENAL. Up to the standard of a five-star in terms of space and quality of fixtures. But it was, y'know, in Chiba, so...

Cake AND sex?! I know where I'm going on my birthday! :D

Seriously though, thanks for the info. I'm tired of the LHs in Shibuya. A lot of them are getting seriously run-down. Pretty much the only ones I go to now for work or on my own time are A-Land and Venetian.

I did a photoshoot at a hotel in Chiba the other week and it was PHENOMENAL. Up to the standard of a five-star in terms of space and quality of fixtures. But it was, y'know, in Chiba, so...

I couldn't imagine anyone taking you to a rundown LH. Anyway it is always worth looking out for newer places before they develop a permanent smoky smell.

Pretty much regular there over one year. Love it for good prices, cake menus, cleanness and good room design.