15000 yen(night time price) for 1 hr

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hello! My final day in Japan and I decided to visit Shibuya Safari again. I had a session with Towa before but there are already many reviews of her and it's basically the same positive experience as everyone else. So about the shop, You go downstairs and greeted by Tenchou. On the walls there are the photos of the girls available. Also on the wall is the price. You can see the prices on their website but what I like is that it's the same prices for everyone including foreigners. I am Asian and can speak Japanese and this place seems to be foreigner friendly but the girls may not speak English. Anyways I'm having trouble deciding which girl to pick but Tenchou recommends Ai. I'm always sceptical of recommendations and I haven't read a review for this girl before but fuck it, I go with Ai. From the pictures she looks skinny and I wanted to try a skinny girl for once. I went with 1 hr for 15000 yen(night time price), after paying you get some tea and have a seat untill the girl is ready. I'll mention that the place is extremely small. The bedroom is literally in the same room as the entrance just hidden behind a curtain. You can hear other guests and they can hear you but when you're focused on the girl, your brain will block out the background noise.

So anyways I am told that Ai is ready and I step though the curtains and see her. She is cute and is indeed skinny but different from her picture as that is photoshopped, looks about 22-25. She guides me to the bedroom and says her greetings. I tell her I'm a foreigner but I speak some Japanese. Ai speaks very little English as in knows some word here and there. I guess she sensed that I was nervous and still relatively new to p4p and asked if It was my first time, I just say yes. She says "take clothes off" in English and says to leave everything to her in Japanese. We both strip down in preparation to shower. Her boobs are small and perky, I like them and she is hairy down there. Again, she is skinny, not anorexic skinny. Boarderline petite?

We go to the shower and she soaps me up and cleans me. At this point she is treating me as a child but I don't mind. Whenever I gargle and spit out the mouthwash she says "ii ko/good boy or erai". She hands me a tower and tells me to dry myself properly. After that she guide me back to the bed.

She takes the lead, I am sitting upright and she positions herself between my legs. She kisses me which transitions to dfk for like 5 minutes and she moves down to the nipples. Tbh I don't feel much from nipple play but I always fake some reaction to like the girl know she's doing well but they end up spending more time doing it. Maybe I should stop that as time is running out!! So she does that for like 10 minutes and slowly goes down. She is such a tease, slowly just licking every part with the tip of her tongue. Eventually she puts it in her mouth and slowly and lightly goes up and down while sometimes looking up at me and holding my hand. The mirror in the room adds to my arousa. This is bbbj btw. I've had a few BJ's now so I can chime in about what's good technique. Normally when I'm getting a good BJ I feel like im gonna nut within minutes, I mean like 2 as previous experiences the girl is sucking with pressure. Ai just edged me with her mouth for like 15 minutes which I enjoyed as it felt intamate.The mirror in the room added to my arousal. I'm sure you can ask to do it harder but in too shy to ask. Anyways I feel like I'm gonna cum so I ask her to stop. THB I can cum many times but I feel like the session is over after the first time, not quite sure how this works still. I tell her I want to make her feel good too. I basically repay the favour starting with the nipples and DATY. I was so scared to DATY when I first started p4p but now I DATY everyone lol. Ai doesn't moan much or give reactions. I continue DATYing and eventually got my index finger in there but no reactions.(side note, the bottom side of inside her pussy has like a big bump and the texture is sorta like a cats tounge? Never felt that before with other women but I don't have much experience) I just continue hitting the g spot slowly and suddenly she cums/starts spasuming. She said she came and thanks me. We cuddle and she eventually does her routine again. Time was running out so I did not stop her this time and let out a fat nut in her mouth. I felt my soul leave. I handed her the box of tissues so she can spit it out. We spent the rest of the time with her just playing with my face and telling me how much I look like a puppy/wan chan. This whole session she was speaking to me in that voice you use to talk to your pet/kid 😭

We go back in to the shower and she does the whole cleaning routine. We have a normal conversation. Her birthday is the same as Kirby's. We dried ourseves and went back to the bedroom and put on our clothes. I hug her and she gives me lots of kisses and tells me to visit again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Been back home for a week and I still think about those eyes and this moment. Mostly cause I have post vacation blues. Thanks TAG for making my trip more memorable, see you next year!

Thank you for you report!

Approved: 1/20/2024