90 minutes, 50600 yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Was in the mood for some different action, and had a vague memory that Shibuya CC Cats was foreigner friendly. Despite being foremost a hotel health shop near Dogenzaka, they do delivery according to their website, so decided to give it a try.

To my pleasant surprise, the man in the other end of the call spoke fairly clearly and slowly. I can do conversational Japanese to some degree, but slurred and fast Japanese is a whole another kind of beast. I proceeded to book 3P delivery to Uguisudani, and the store had no issues with it. I had to wait until around 20.30, which coincidentally was good for my schedule.

I'd wager having conversational level of Japanese is a bit of a must or at least a great boon for this store. I glanced through some of the girls's profiles, and they had 日本語話せばOK for foreigners.

Proceeded to Uguisudani, booked a hotel (Schall) for three hours at a bit after 7 pm and made the confirmation call. Had a bit of an issue trying to tell the hotel name over the phone, as it was written in romaji.

The girls arrived somewhat late (20-25 mins), and since I had arrived fairly early, had to make an extension (30min 1500y) at one point. Also the staff called from the front and asked for an additional 2000 yen for towels etc. for the third person.

I didn't make a nomination (foreigners + delivery + 3P ok makes for a difficult enough combo I thought). The girls who arrived were Sayo and Mayu. Sayo didn't have much in the front and rear bumper department, but she was slim and she had fairly beautiful facial features and black hair. Sort of fitting for this shop's role in a way. Mayu was a bit more plain in comparison, but nothing I'm complaining about. In the end, in this sub-genre of business you can't touch them anyway and it's hard to see much when one of them sits on your face.

Before the play, you're given an A4 questionnaire to fill about the desired play contents, in Japanese. How you want the girls to act and talk, what kind of moves they perform, how you want to finish, etc.

The play started with them sitting on my sides, slowly unrobing me while constantly teasing. Afterwards they instructed me to lay down naked on my stomach on the bed, and continued to touch and tease all over. Moved onto all fours shortly after. I hadn't done any pressure releasing in ~4 days or so, and it already got hard to keep in at this point. After managing to hold, I flipped over to my back for the next part.

The nether region teasing continued, with me becoming a chair at this point for some underwear facesitting. The girls swapped sides some time in between. At this point I was reaching my pent up limit, and came for the first time. The facesitting continued with my rear being penetrated digitally for "punishment" for coming early.

Had to take a toilet break at this point, which gave a little breather until the second half.

The play continued with me on my back, with them moving to further anal stimulation. I had requested an enemagura (aneros?) and a strap-on, regular size. Mayu continued to perform on my ass with fingers and the enemagura, while at some point Sayo wore the strap-on and had me service her orally. After licking and sucking it for some time, they swapped positions again and Sayo started to slowly insert it in. It evolved into deeper insertion, eventually various kinds of thrusting and more facesitting, during which I eventually came for the second time.

After panting a bit on the bed, took a shower and had a bit of a chit chat with them. Left the room together with the pair, paying the extension fee at the front.

Total: 50600 to the store, 5800 + 2000 + 1500 to the hotel.

If you're into these kinds of stores, I can recommend it. They operate as a hotel health in Shibuya, so if phone ordering is not your thing (the guy answering the call spoke clearly and slowly though), you could pay them a visit as well.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Wow, it's been awhile since we got a review in this area.
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 12/1/2022

I’m wondering why did you have to pay if they were late?

Hello, this shop seems like a dream come true. I’ll be in Tokyo next week, is there any shop that accept foreigners without Japanese skills?

landed in Tokyo this morning and decided to go look their office. I was able to book a session and enjoy my time without any Japanese at all. Staff was very helpful. Although I suspect I paid twice for the hotel.

From what i understood they picked the hotel for me and it was included in the price I paid at the office, but at the hotel the clerk said I need to pay.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
I went again today and paid more attention at the charges, seems like I misunderstanding from my part. I saw in the writing that the hotel is in fact not included.

Unfortunately I asked for a skinny legs girls and ended up with one who was quite thick. Guess it’s a lottery, since yesterday was pretty good.

Reactions: Alice
If it's delivery or a hotel health service the hotel is never included, maybe got lost in translation in your case. It is only a lottery if you ask the shop for recommendations or select at their place by photos. Usually this goes wrong more often than well. Check the girls in advance online and only agree to the ones that you really like.

When it comes to not understanding what is charged you are probably not alone. Often enough I also don't understand the final price, but if it's insignificant and my first visit I usually shut up XD...had no cases where it was significantly more than expected....in theses cases I wouldn't keep quiet.

Reactions: poee