Contact form, then phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 min for ¥9000 + ¥1000 shimei

Type/Location:
Shop in Shibuya

Language Notes:
Japanese with shop and provider

Details of the Encounter:
Long time lurker, first time poster and reviewer here. After my fair share of less than satisfactory experiences in Japan thought I was done for good but like a moth to flame found myself trying again. And what an enticing flame it was..

Saw posts about this shop and was in the area for meetings so decided to shoot them a message inbetween. Was on a tight schedule and didn't want to leave it to chance so asked for a specific time frame that afternoon and mentioned that I was a foreigner (but this was all in Japanese). To my surprise they replied with "外国人大歓迎です" (foreigners are very welcome here)

They recommended Yuika, which also surprised me since seeing their cast I was prepared for her to be the type that doesn't see foreigners. This isn't that type of shop at all. They asked to call to confirm the appointment which I did, and to call 30 min prior.

When calling before arriving, I was told Yuika was running behind schedule by about 45 min. This was a setback since it was the reason I made an appt in the first place but these things happen. Went to grab a bite to eat and agreed for them to reschedule.

Arrived at the shop and greeted by the tencho who confirmed I was there for the appointment. He apologized for the delay, collected payment (unfortunately the apology was just that but I didn't press the issue, and paid up including the shimei). Gave me a cup of tea and said to wait a few minutes while Yuika gets ready.

Got ushered into the "room" and Yuika greeted me with a hug. She was wearing a cute white one piece dress with flowers. Yuika... Have to say the description on the website is spot on. Her pics are pretty accruate too even counting that they all have that purikura style. Round face with bangs and hair cut mid length like her photos. I gave her some chocolates which she was delighted.

We got undressed and she ushered me into the shower. Her body was exactly my type as well. Petite, but with curves in all the right places.

After the shower and the usual gargle she led me back to the bed where she initiated a DFK session, laid me down and went into a wet BBBJ. I could tell she was getting into it and offered to swap to a DATY. She is shaved. Her reactions were really great and she got more and more into it. Her nipples are also quite sensitive and she convulsed and said "I want to make you feel good too." Swapped places again and this time she faced the other way in a 69 giving me a great view while she did BBBJ. FS wasn't offered and I didn't ask but the BJ was truly great and ended in CIM which she gladly accepted. Afterwards we cuddled and chatted, then she took me back to the shower to clean up.

The whole time and honestly one of the highlights was that conversation was super natural and organic. We talked about a variety of things including our favorite foods (she is a voracious carnivore), movies, travelling (she hasn't been outside Japan but gave me a list of places she wanted to visit). But on top of that she was always focused on the moment. Really great GFE. She would compliment me and not stuff like "your Japanese is so good" but stuff like "I love how you styled your hair, it's so cool" or "you have a really nice smile" which, talk about confidence boosters. And the bedroom bits weren't awkward or transactional at all...she even said we have good chemistry (used the word 相性...)
Felt like being naughty with a college age girlfriend on a weekday afternoon.

We got dressed and she gave me one last kiss before seeing me off and told me to come see her again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yuika is in a word, cute. "Idol" type would not be an exaggeration so if that's not your thing then definitely explore other options. The way she handled everything too she is definitely imo top class GFE. She seems to only appear on the schedule once or twice a month so kind of a rare bird as well.

As I am only in Japan a few times a year and this forum led me to the shop figure I would share the wealth. Despite the minor scheduling setback I would definitely book her again if the stars align when I'm back in Japan. And it definitely gives me a motivation to come back to this shop to explore.

Thanks for your review of Shibuya Seafari and Yuika! Much appreciated.

Approved: 6/24/2019

Saving this, as your review makes this place seem rather appealing and worthwhile in relation to budget. Thanks!