Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes 9,000 yen

Type/Location:
Shibuya Seafari is between shibuya and shinsen

Language Notes:
Japanese throughout

Details of the Encounter:
Decided to check out shibuya seafari since I had the afternoon off and it's close to where I work.

The shop experience was amazing, and Anri is really sweet, but completely physically unattractive unfortunately.

Was welcomed by a pair of old dudes who were super friendly and looked like estate agents or something. One of them suggested anri, presumably because she was abaiavail, and I decided just to go with the flow. Even her photo was pretty bad and when she appeared it was a massive disappointment - she's overweight and not a looker. But she was super friendly and her service was great.

We showered then went back to the cubicle where she gave me a covered blowjob (without me even realising she'd covered me up; then uncovered Sumatra), both of which were great.

We also had a great chat - she told me that a lot of their customers are in their 70s and 80s and they get a lot of foreigners. She also told me at the end that the shop has a lot of younger girls who I should try next time which I thought was sweet of her.

So can't fault the service or the experience, will definitely go back and try someone else. Shame anri was not my type physically, but she was really friendly and relaxed.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
My ''not recommended" is based on anri not being my type physically but she's really nice so your mileage may vary - and I would recommend the seafari experience itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad their website said no tattoo people

It says irezumi - usually meaning full on Japanese tattooing, and in fuzoku shops just means they want to keep yakuza out. If you're clearly not a yak, they don't care..

Thats amazing! Can’t imagine an 80 years old..

Right? I like it - it adds to the seediness of the whole thing, the thought of these women servicing old dudes all day before I get to see them is a turn on.

Reactions: Varista
Their cast has ladies with tattoo though, so surprised they forbid people with tattoo.

It says only a few posts above that people with 'irezumi' is not allowed, not the tattooing you are talking about.