Shibuya Seafari - Letting Juna Down

Service Name:
Shibuya Seafari

Provider Name:
Juna

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes - ¥10,000 (way cheaper to go earlier)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
10/11/22

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I’m studying abroad in a different city and visiting Tokyo. I’m not sure when I’ll be able to visit again so I knew I had to visit one of these places. I was hesitant to go, as I’d heard of the horror stories of overpayment and theft. But I found this site and Shibuya Seafari got good reviews. So I went! I called ahead and ensured foreigners were allowed, and they are!

Upon arrival, I was only able to select one girl: Juna. Her image was underwhelming and I wasn’t able to nominate. So I was worried. But when she came out she was very cute! We went to the shower where I used the communal shower cup I heard about on this site. That was fun. We communicated a bit, in my broken Japanese. She spoke almost no English.

When we got to the room, she began with my nipples and then moved down to give me a BBBL. I told her I’d never done this kind of thing before, and I’m a pretty awkward person. She was laughing a lot. She was very skilled! Towards the end, she gave me a HJ, which was really nice. We also kissed a little. She really seemed like she was enjoying it (enough to convince me she was, even if she’s paid to do so), so that was really clo

The issue was I’m a pretty desensitized guy down there, and it takes a lot for me to really get my rocks off. So don’t take this as a reflection of Juna’s skills. I didn’t finish. Not for a lack of her trying. She was very receptive to my body language and seemed like she really wanted to see me finish. At the end, she was really trying. Maybe if I had more time, who knows?

Overall, Juna was very cute, looked to be in her mid-30s, and had a very nice body. Skinny, with a bit of chub in the best places. I overall recommend, and if I come to Tokyo again I will try for round 2, with more time.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/15/2022