Dropped by shop.

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop in Dogenzaka, Shibuya

Language Notes:
All Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya Seafari had a nice lineup this Sunday morning so I thought I'd see if weekends were crowded. I arrived around 9:45 and the tencho (same nice guy as last time) gave me my choice of cards. Mimi was already booked up but Miho was available immediately so I chose her based on favorable reviews here. After about a 10 minute wait, I was ushered behind the curtain to meet Miho. Some may remember her photo which shows a roundish face with long hair. The shop still uses that photo but it's no longer on the website. But it doesn't matter because Miho did not look like the photo. She had a narrow face with a sharp chin and large eyes, a fairly attractive MILF IMHO. She also had a petite, trim, figure, liked kissing, and most importantly enjoyed talking with me and was always present. We followed the usual routine including BBBJ, DATY, FIV, and sumata. Afterwards while waiting for the shower to open up, we talked about our respective music experiences (Miho teaches piano). She said she's often booked in advance so if I want to see her again I should make a reservation. I left very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With the new tencho, Seafari is a great place to go. Miho said the former tencho quit several months ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review of Shibuya Seafari!

Approved: 6/1/2019

Thanks for the review. I definitely liked Miho when I had a session with her three years ago. She was sweet and fun.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/gal/gal-5.html

Date of Encounter:
May 2019

Contact Method:
Dropped by shop.

Appointment Length & Costs:
40 minutes, ¥8000

Type/Location:
Shop in Dogenzaka, Shibuya

Language Notes:
All Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Shibuya Seafari had a nice lineup this Sunday morning so I thought I'd see if weekends were crowded. I arrived around 9:45 and the tencho (same nice guy as last time) gave me my choice of cards. Mimi was already booked up but Miho was available immediately so I chose her based on favorable reviews here. After about a 10 minute wait, I was ushered behind the curtain to meet Miho. Some may remember her photo which shows a roundish face with long hair. The shop still uses that photo but it's no longer on the website. But it doesn't matter because Miho did not look like the photo. She had a narrow face with a sharp chin and large eyes, a fairly attractive MILF IMHO. She also had a petite, trim, figure, liked kissing, and most importantly enjoyed talking with me and was always present. We followed the usual routine including BBBJ, DATY, FIV, and sumata. Afterwards while waiting for the shower to open up, we talked about our respective music experiences (Miho teaches piano). She said she's often booked in advance so if I want to see her again I should make a reservation. I left very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With the new tencho, Seafari is a great place to go. Miho said the former tencho quit several months ago.

Mimi has not been accepting foreigners for the past 2 years at least. Are you sure he said she was booked or perhaps just unavailable to you because you are a foreigner?

Reactions: Jerkface
Mimi has not been accepting foreigners for the past 2 years at least. Are you sure he said she was booked or perhaps just unavailable to you because you are a foreigner?
I don't remember exactly what he said, only that she was unavailable, so it could have been like you said.

Miho is very good at communicating and works according to client requests.

Does anyone know if Riana accepts foreigners? There was a review of her a couple years ago, but has anyone seen her recently?
No idea brother. That old review is almost not so useful and it's mostly not about her to be specific