https://www.shibuya-seafari.com/s/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Session Length/Fee: 40 minutes/ ¥10,000

Type/Location:
In call fashion health

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese, English is okay

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: Late 20s or maybe early 30s? skinny girl with a nice face, nice boobs. Shoulder-length hair or maybe a little longer.

She was very open and nice to me, complimenting me and talking a little in both Japanese in English. Miyabi speaks some English. When taking a shower I noticed that the cup they use is for mouthwash is like for everyone. Her picture is quite close to what you are getting she’s maybe 5’3-5’4? She was really good and gave a good HJ/BBBJ/CBJ and allowed me to eat her out. She focused on the blowjob she had good technique and her mouth was super wet. If I knew more Japanese I would have said “Kimochīi” but my sounds of pleasure probably conveyed that message. Eventually I pop and she makes sure to get every ounce out and noticing that I am sweating/ cleans me up and cuddles to give me some time to cool down. We made a bit of small talk; the timer went off. She took me to the shower again and then sent me off with a hug after I dressed

Overall happy with the experience. I have tried several different providers at the same shop but she’s up there.

The rooms are small little beds separated by thin walls and loud music. (They music is getting better every-time even switching to some Christmas songs more recently)

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is probably the best bang for you buck place out there. It goes without saying but I’m pretty sure foreigners have a bad wrap, so when it doubt use that google translate to make sure you both understand what exactly your looking for.

Thanks for your review of Seafari!

Approved: 12/2/2021